Creepy faces

What do you think about those faces that you see disappear and say "no" while you descend? I have to say, the first time I saw them, I was thrown into shock. It was the teethy one that showed up.

They can be quite scary for first time runs (or if they're in places you never really expect them. Like in the railing room). Now, I just laugh when I see them. Noting how "round" they are.
http://www.youtube.com/NemetRobert1996

Re: Creepy faces

Never noticed those, probably because I'm too scared to play 087. It's just raw terror, in CB the action, story and sci-fi parts throw it off a bit so it's playable but... 087 is just the eldritch abomination of horror games.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Nemet Robert wrote:Once you play it, you'll know what I'm talking about.

STOP RIGHT THERE.

N̶̎͋ͭ̋́ͪͪͪͥ́͜͏̲͓̮̜͕͔̩̙͙̜͙͎̜͓̰̪̝̫ȍ̵͑ͨͧ͌̊͒̀̆͗ͯ́ͧ̀̔̏ͬ̓͟͏̢̩̮̯̙͖̩͉͔̭̭̹̞̦̲͜.̶̨̘̝͚̭͇͖͉̗͖̥͍̣͍̃͒̅̒ͤͫ̋̊ͦ͜͡

T̷̰̗͕̱͓̣͚̤̘̯̪̥̮͈͈̯̈́ͬ̈́̋ͥ̚͢ͅh̷͚͍̘͈̘̤̜̮̖ͩ̇̽͗̊́ͣ̌̂̏̊̂̋ͯ̕͞͝e͋ͥͮ̈́̔͌͋ͧ̓̀̒̽̉̽ͮ͡҉̸̠͚̖̺̼͜ ̵̨̗̮̰̜̠͙̞̯̦͖̰͔̲͔̺̖̣́ͣ͆̄̆͆̐͑̌̈́̏ͤ̈͂̀͐̆ͥ͠á̛̦͉̤̜͎̩̼̞̯̹̗̲̺͗̏ͬ̑͗ͪ̑̎ͨͮ͆̽͡͠į̛͙̼̝̳ͮ͌ͮ̓ͥ̓̂ͥ̌͋ͨ͌ͤͭ̾̐ͫ͝͝r̷͐ͯ̃̂͆͆̑͢͏͍͖͓̙͉̮̤̤͈̤̱͜ ͕̯̫̩̪̻͔̪͆͒̎̂̉ͬ̇͋́͟w͍̠͉̙̫̳̺̞̹̣̄͒ͨ̂̓ͯͣ̍̓̕i̶͈̗̣͖̟̲͕͉̲͉̦̱̥͈̤͓̙̟̎͒̄̆̑ͥ̇̍̿ͯ̍ͫͩ̑͡͝͞t̴̠͕̥̱͔̘͖̼͔͐͆ͮͦ̇͌͢͠h͗ͪ̋̆͂́̄̈̎͛҉̷̼̳̗̳̞̖̞̕͞i̧̫͖͎̠̫̪̜͔͇̹̯̯̠̖̗ͥ̒̆ͩ͌͗ͦ͜n̶̢̧̬͖̭̥͖͇̦͔͇͇̙̦͚̱̗͍̦̼ͨ̇ͯ̈́̇ ͉̩̱͔͎ͤͥͪ̓̓͂ͣ͌͂̏͛ͯ̓͋ͥ̚͢͞t̸̴̸̢͖͙̼̥̝̮̼̼͕̘̹͉̟̯͚͂͛͗ͯͨ̀͂͒̆ͨ̐̏ͨ͂̒͌̄̓͢h̵̴̜͎̪̏͛̈̎̉ͭ̂͆̅͗̑̒̍͗̕͟͝i̢̙͓̞͔̘̝̩ͧͮͨ̌͐̊ͨͩ̄ͬ͝͡ṡ̨̛̮͎̜̳̼͕͈̭͊ͨ̌ͥ͛͞ ̛̼̞̗̜͓̙̺̎͐̐̄͛̋͒̂͝ͅm̛̖̫͈̥̖̈̇ͩ̍̔ͤͨ͂͑̉̓ͦ̅̉ͥͪ͌́́̚͘á̢̛̮̲͚͕͙͗̆͑ͥͪ̑̓̀̆̏̉ͫ̋̏́͘͢s̢̫͎͙̙̹̯̠̺̖̭̫̺̙͚̈ͪ̈́̈́̾ͅk̸̨͇̰̫̣̠̙̭̩̱̘̬͓̰̘̥͔̻ͫͥ̀ͧ̓͒ͬͮͭ̀̕͜ ̷ͪ̀̆ͫ́͗͡͏̳̯̟͕̰̩̜͇͔̮̫̫̞̥i̱͉̖̘͇̙̗̙̝̮̬̇̈́̿̆ͤ͂͋̉̇̆̽ͦ́ͦͪ͠͞s̶̨̹͙̺̪̞̬̫̮̘̖̣̮̃̋ͫͮ̒̌ͫ̐́̕ͅ.̡͚̤̲̬̘̯̯̪̻͍̠͈̣͇͓͓͉̣̃ͣ͆̿͛̋̊̔ͪ̊̽̾ͬ͢͢͡͡.̸̨̩̣̻̯̜͈̠͎͕̩ͤ͛͌̏ͭ͌̔̚̕͟.̸̢͓͇͇̖̻̗̖̞͓͍͚͇͇̐ͫͨ̎́ͧ͛͌̽ͦ͊ͥ͗͆̍ͨ ̶̷̼̪͔̭͉̌̌̊ͦ̔͋̕͞I͂̃͌͐̒̓̐͊ͬ̌ͨ̓͆̾͏̗͎̖̳̻̙̣̰͡ ̡̡̼̱̝̟̞̞̞͈͎̗̪̦͙̳̫͔̑ͧ̈́ͤ̉ͤͪ̓͐̅̀̀c̛̰̼̯̥̳͙̻͔̠̥̱͚̪̒͐̓̔̆̽ͥ̒̓̈́̇̚̚͞ͅḁ̶̛̩̬̝̝̮̠͒̓ͤ͑ͨͦn̵̲̘͈̪̲̯̱̘͐̓͂̐͐ͯ̌ͩ̾̇͟'̜̙͔͇̺͈̞̟̻̭͉ͫͨ̈́̏́͡͡t̷̹̩̘̻͈͔̼̼̣̮͖̣̺͍̜͎ͤ͒ͣ̓͆͗̀͊̎ͤ̇ͣ̍ͪ͑ͥ̀͜ ̧͙̼͉̭͖̩̮̟̭͈͚͙̦̽̊̒͂͂̑̓͒̀̐ͥ̏̓̓̅̿̕͡ę͕͚͔̰̥̳̤̔͌͑̋͛x̸̜͈̖̭̲͓̩͔̳̠ͬ̽͋ͪ͊̑͒͆̈ͥ̓ͫ͂ͥͥ̑̆͜͟͢͠p̵̦̜͉̰̮̼̺̞̤̣̮̟̮̳̬̝͉̥͈̓̂̒ͪͮ̈͂̿͒͟l̜̣̜̱̥͖̽̑ͯ͊̓ͯͥ̾̓͒́a̛̦̪͇̹̜̩ͬ͂̆̓̐̓͜͝ĩ̾̂̀̏̓ͧ͞҉̜̗͈͕̙̹͉̜̬͉̮̹̤n͗͋ͨͤͮ̎ͪ̈́ͨ̅̅̍͑ͦͬ̉͌͏̱̗̥̺͉̝̯̜̠̥̹͢.̵͖͔̪̻̯͕̩̻͔͉͔ͧ͂͋ͮ̇́̕ ̶̷̟̱̺̘̪̗̲̬͛̅̉̊̔̏̏̉͑̽̒͌͌̔ͤ̒ͦ̿̀̚͘̕İ̆͋ͩͪ̇̆ͥ̆̍̂͆̀̚͟͏̡͇̤̥̠̗̻̭̲̣ͅt͌͊̀ͪ̅͑ͦ̿ͣ̓̊̽͒҉̨̛̻̯͈̝͠ ̸̦͚̮̣͉͍̺͍͈̻͈̥̘̗̳̿͗̎ͪ͋͊̅ͮ́t̷̸̙̼̥͕̪ͮͣ͊̒̎ͪ̑ͪ̽́͡͝a̷͇̻̘̻̻͓̼͔̘ͮ̓̏̅ͭ͜k̵̡̺̱̝̩̜͍̒̆̅̉̆̍͛͛͠e̖̞̤̰̩̙̻͔͎͉͙̯ͦ̐͑̂̀̍́̓̓̐̈͗̉̌ͥ̒ͪ̏̋́͟͜ͅs̋̒̑̆͑͊̓̇̌̀̑ͨͤ̉ͥͪ̉͡҉̴̤̖̱̙̻̮̣̝̖̫̖̖͔̘͎̮̦ͅ ̢̢̖̹͙̝͚͙̯͕̰̮̟͈̠̼̩̞͕̠ͩ̃̓̈̿ͥͥͫ͌ͬ͒͌̚͝m̵̤͙̮̻͓̜̝͍͎͑ͥ̑ͧ̐ͥ͗̇̋ͭ̓̆͗ͦ͛͆̚͢ě̠̩̹͙̱͚̗̟̝̖ͦ̊ͩ͛̌̿ͩͫ͗͢͡ͅͅ ̸̵̧͈̘͍̤̩̜͔̝̺̫ͤ́ͤ̈͛͛̿͊̌ͨt̴̙̳̰̖̰̻̘͖̘̹̮̭̳̪͉͙ͧ͑ͤ̔͊̆͋̊̇͝ơ̒͊̋́̓ͯ̍ͬͨ͌̏̿͂̓́̔͗́̚͘҉̢̮̺͍̻̭͎̯̗̪̞̫͙̮͙͖̙ͅͅ ͕͉͓̜̠̯̯͔͖͈̥͎̥̥͎͔̠̿̿̽̔͒ͨ̄́͘a̖̼͖̞̪͙̙͎̹̜̪̤̖̜̗̗̖ͪ͐͒̿̿ͪͬ̉͆́͘n̖̗͕̳̲̜̥̟̥͎͉͇̟̭͈̝̈̿̓́ͩ̒̋̉ͭ̍̇͘͜͟͢o̷̵͇̳̟͊̊̓ͦ̒ͣ̃̄ͩͬ̓͋͐̊ͬ̂̀͞ț̸̶̸̷̠̖̣͓͓̥̪͇̙͍̻̩̥̎ͣͧ̂ͯͯ̊͆ͧ͋ͦͫ͗̐ͯh̷̢̛̞͈̳̲̜̻̬̦̲̩͇̫ͩͮͦ̅̇̋ͬ̽̓̐̃̀̔̊̓ͨ͂̚͞͞e̦̮̟̞̲̙̹̹̘̖͖̪͉̾ͣ̈́̂̓̅̉ͩ̽ͥ̍ͬ̈̓ͬ͆͟͝͞ṛ̶̶͇̳̝̭̖͔͇̥͔͓̲͔̠̏͊ͦ̓̑̈̆͂̏ͫ͋ͮͪ͡ ̨̡̲̥̯͖̱̙̱̠̠͚̦̩̖͔̮̥̖̹̈́̈̒̈ͣ͋͑̐̕w̸̓͐͆̓̔̌ͬ́̋ͪ̂͂̓̈́ͭ͏̗̠͉̺͎͚̲̪̬̜͕̻͉̥̗̜̀͞ͅȯ̶̠̯̮̹͑̂͂̆̉̄ͣ͋͊̃ͩͨͨ̑ͪ̽̕͡͠r̵̸̛͔̹͍͔̗͍͎̰̮̘̩̻͓̟̐̂̌̅̾̎̉͑̐̏̏ͮ̓͒͗͟ļ̸̻͙̩̰͍͓̒̈́̋̾̑̒͛ͮͨ͛̚͘͝ͅd̛̗̱̜̥͔̜̭̙̪͉̺̦̩͍̮̹̫̪̖͗ͨͥ͑̽̃͜͡͡.̷̨̛̺͚̫̠̺̤̺͂̑̇̀ͯ̀ͮ͒̃͑̏͂̆̃̏̎̽
̶͓̟̮̹̻̰̼̬̱̙̻̹͉̺͇̫̹̥̼ͤ͌͆̊ͤͦ͊̿̕
̴̛̻̱̠̣̩̮̗̹̙͈͓̮ͩ̋ͦ̽̓͗̾͊ͣ͋̊̀̚͜ͅͅA͗ͮͯ͏͏̢̧̥̝͔̙͕̫̹̯śͯ̒̋̽̇̽̈͗ͬ͋͏̴̘̟̪ ͌̌̆̊̏̄̆̔ͧ̑̉͋̈́ͪͥͫ̈̚͟͏̲̬̠̟̺̯̰͉͍̣̘ͅa̛̭͚̳͚̜̬̘ͪ̊̆ͧ͠ ̸̷̭͖̬͇͓͎͉̗̫̯̗̉̇̒̐̄̆̌̋͋ͧś̩̥̰̟͚͓͎̮͔̞͕̦̙̫̙̳̲͆͌̽̄̉͊͑̎ͧ̀ͩ̔͂̈̚͢͟͡o̸ͤͥ̓̆͋ͨ̅͒͐͐͑̌̍̉̈͆̅̚͏̠̰̳̞̣̘͉̱̱͖͕̖͎̝̰̦̟͙ͅḽ̸̴̵̼̞͓̬̂̉͐̿́͘d̨͋ͪͥ̈́ͩ̔ͬ͋̑́ͩ̓҉̣̘̹̝̰̞̳̤̀i̧͙͉̭̹̳̪͖̭̙̞͙̜̩͈̗̜̅̄̎ͥ̀͐͌ͫͤ̄ͯ̊ͬͯ̈́ͣ̏̚ȩͩ͑̿̉̄̔ͤ̏̾ͮͦ̑͏͔̲̯̜̻ͅr̢͎̦̼̬̩̹̣̳͗̓̎͐̊ͩ͘͡͝.̸̨̩̩̺̗̲͎̘̝͔̫̺̊̅͂͋̍́̚̚
Ǫ̸̸̟̹̩̥̉͌̈́̉͒̆̆̀͑̅̇ͦ̐ͧ̈́͛̆̈̕͞H̡̫̖̩̻̾͒ͩ̂ͣ̿͛̀̕̕ ̷̶̱̖̘̠̥̝̯̠͚̖͇̬̲̼͙͕̱͚̐ͫ͒ͬ̾͜ͅG̵̨͙̗̳͇̞̖̭̭̞͔̩̏̓̔ͬͅÒ̈́ͨͧ͂̓͛͐̆̽ͭ̀҉̡͙͉̟̫̦̫̱̘̖͎̹̺̟̱̦D̶ͭ͆ͤͨͪ̑̉͗͂͐̃̅̿̃͊̎̉̀̀͟͏͕̪͔̰̝͈̪̫̹̞͖̼̻̜ ̷̲̟̱͍̤̦̮̩̻͈͇̹̮ͬ̐ͯ͗̍ͮͣͨ̿̈́͒̾̍͂̀̈͛́̎͘͡H̎̌ͫ͒͋̈́̄͐̍͞͏̫̳̭̯E̶̿́͗̇̊ͬ҉̷̶̜̟͙͓͙̻̠̗̩̞̗̼͔̦̬̹ͅL̞̺̹̝̻̦͓̬͙̤̱͚̆̋ͧ̅ͨ̅ͮͩ͛͠P̷̶̛̞͉͎̩̦̥̈́͗̒̋̈́ͭ̉ͤ̇͐͝͠ ̫͎̙̺̦̘̫̳̭̹͖̪̬̣̦͆̓̊͑̋ͫ́ͨ͝S̶̢̈̆̍̋͋ͧ͂̿̂̀̿͝͏̪̳̺͔̺̰̻͕̲͉̬͎̫͎̩̤E̶̓̾ͯ̎̇̈́͛̉̂ͮ̇͡͏̴̸̘͇̤̣͙͖̲̠ͅNͩ͒̋ͨ̈̽̿̒̐͘͏̴͙̤̺̗̺̯̗̭̪̰ͅD̡̦̜͚͉͈̼͙̜͎ͩͥͫͬ̎ͭͧ͆ͮ̈̌ͣͪ̚ ̴̢̛̝̺̹̙̦͉̱̲̜̺̱ͯ̒̅̓͆ͫͣ͐́ͧ͆̿̀S̷͙͖̻̝̙̥͎͎̺̦̫͕̬̓̅ͦ͒ͮ̀ͥͫͧ͒̔ͭͣͨ̎͑̐̀Q̧͚̲̣̥̳̙̤̱͇̝̙̥͔̺̜̋ͭ̍̀̈́̎͗̿͋͂ͬ̀̽̓ͥͫ̌̓ͧ͘͟Ư̟̞͖̺͖̱̦̫̆̊͊̾̏͊͊ͬͫ̓ͫ̀͋͋͛̓̓̅͠A̢͓̣̼̖̹̼͈͌̈́̌͑͌̒̍ͮͬ̀D̴̡ͣͨ̔̅̇͒ͤ̑̓̊͗ͮ͆ͭ̚̚͏̳̮̰͇̠͈̹̬̙̭̳͍̺̼͕̺͎͓̀̀S̴̹̟͇͖͙̼̣͈̠̞͍̔͌̉̉̾̏̔̑ͪ͛̈͑̑ͤͭͨͪͨ̃͢ͅ ͤ̎̐͂̾̉̈́͊̊͐̃̑͋̑̾͒͆ͫ҉͇͔͉̖̼̠͍̙̥̭͔̗͞͡͝͠T̨̥̞̼͉̼̗͙̪͇ͩͧͯͩ̑͌ͧ́ͭͧ͐ͤ̿̽̒ͮ́͝͞O̸̡̢͍̱̩̳̪̖͙͖̮͖̻̖͎̳̪ͪ͗ͪ̂͆̊ͦ̌ͮ̇ͥ̐̓͐ͬͧ ̸̡̛̣̖̻̪͚̻̮̲̦̺͈̩̘̮͈̜̲̥͓ͩͤͫ͛̚͘̕A̸̺͇̠͉̺͓̪̹̙ͯ̐ͨ̔̍͆̾̓̊͐̏́́͜ͅL̵̗͉͔̝͉͎̻̮͈͔̯͛̋̇́̈ͫͮ̈̀̓ͮͥ̋ͮ̃̚͟ͅP̷̧̮͔̱̝̻͚͕̮̦̓̌̏ͤͧ̀ͨ̄ͩ͒̂̌̑̇̒̄̿̈́̚͡H̵͛ͧͪ̍ͧͦͫͦͤ̌҉̢̪̦̟̪͕̪̰̝̫̱̣̱̯͈͚̳̫̼͝͝A͍͉̫͕̘͇̝͙̼̰͕͚̳̻̅̌̍̎́́̕͞͝ ̛̓̆ͪ̐͆ͬ̑҉͢͏̗̻̪̖̜̞͈͙̳͔Z̸̡̨̨̳̪̭̰͈̲̗̦̜͕̹̼̭̼̹͈͊̓̐ͥ̆͊̊͆͆̊͂̒̂ͮ͒̆ͮͨ͞E̓̈̈͛̌͊͛͋̀́ͤ́̊ͪͤ̔̓͗̚͏̻̰̠̲͕̪Ȑ̸̨̛̦͚̲̟̩͇̬̞ͮ͌̈̄ͥ͘ͅƠ̶̸̸͍̯͍͔͈̹̘͎̩̳̬͚͕͈̺̥͈̋̊̅̂̽̊ͮ̎̽ͫ́̊̅ͣ͑̕-̢̭̦̤̭͉̣͕̤̟̳̮̱̲ͬ͐́͊̈͗͐͒̽̓ͤ̕͜-̧̤͖͍͇̖̻̳͌̈̔ͨ̋̃ͣ̏̈́͑̌͢ͅ
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Nemet Robert wrote:More detailed: A black (no, not that kind) man with reddish spots on his chest, a creepy smile (unless I remember incorrectly, and no, not the jumpscare guy), and whose body remains black despite the fact that light is shining on it (partial black hole?), who moves towards you when you don't look.
He doesnt have a mouth
I have left ze forums.