GGGRRRRR gets me every time!

So here's my first little header note. If you think it's not scary- play with headphones. I know everyone says it and it's boring but seriously. I first played and I was thinking "uh yeah pretty scary needs more spookiness". I got headphones for christmas.
Me now: " OH NO CHAINS HELP HELP HELP."
Seriously; there are like 20 sounds you can't hear without headphones like the "NO". The headphones make it more atmospheric and 5 times scarier. TRUST ME.
Now onto the main point. You know that thing when the screen goes black and u see the guy waiting at the end of a hall- then black again and he appears again and so on? Well, when I think that happens at about floor 40ish I think it's gunna do that so I reverse. Then I die. Yeah at times it can be the black screen appear, the walking towards, or behind. He doesn't even say behind you. So my advice is to just carry on walking until you see someone- if not you know he was behind you. I know you reeeeaaaaally don't wanna carry on walking but :'( sometimes you gotta.
(P.S: I almost beat the game without getting scared without headphones. With headphones I was literally shaking by floor 15- only to scarequit at floor 22.
That was the furthest I got.
No jimmies were rustled in the making of this comment...

Re: GGGRRRRR gets me every time!

Krywk wrote:The furthest floor I've got so far would be around 30-ish.

Also, I'm uploading a video with SOME kind of commentary through the mic. Not uploaded yet, I'll update the post with the video link if anyone is interested.
I'll look forward to it.
No jimmies were rustled in the making of this comment...