Re: Who did the voice acting for SCP-087-B?

I'd presume it is the tts program, as the pronunciation on '087-B' seems a bit off to me among other things.

If it is, it's most likely the speech synthesis Reg used for the DLAM guy, v0.3 079 and the other assorted voices of 087-B.

Then again it is a presumption, and I'd like to see some confirmation from Reg himself.
It slep time bunner.

Re: Who did the voice acting for SCP-087-B?

Thisisme wrote:http://www.oddcast.com/demos/tts/tts_ex ... hp?clients

He used the "CHARLES" voice i believe.
Yes, I believe that's the voice :D ; I thought it was an actual voice actor when I first heard it, thanks for the link Combine, I actually have an idea for this possibly in-game later on.
Omniary wrote:I'd presume it is the tts program, as the pronunciation on '087-B' seems a bit off to me among other things.

If it is, it's most likely the speech synthesis Reg used for the DLAM guy, v0.3 079 and the other assorted voices of 087-B.

Then again it is a presumption, and I'd like to see some confirmation from Reg himself.
Yeah, I guessed later on the slight 'distortion' and pausing in the speech must've been a tts program. I'm glad the old 079 voice got changed to that SBAITSO one, the last one was very very hard to understand. (It still is, although only a little now, Lol.)