Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

hug0905 wrote: Long story short, the website traffic went too high and the servers crashed.
Alrighty. One of the very few good things inactivity does is prevent a server overload. When 1.2 comes out, there shouldn't be server downtime. But if people see it and be super happy CB is still alive.... Prepare the squad. :MTF2:
Last edited by AgentParadox on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brunou8 wrote:I highly doubt there will be a considerable raise in the traffic. CB has lost a lot of popularity through the last months.
I guess it's because we really never had any good updates in a long time. Dont get me wrong, I love to see new stuff get added into CB, but I feel like that's all the updates do anymore. The animations and textures has not been updated since its creation, or so I think. The last time we ever got that "Oh wow! This is cool and different!" feeling was back in 0.7, which did alot of things besides add more rooms and SCPs. I would like to see some cool new additions to the game that would make me relive CB experience
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
hug0905 wrote: Long story short, the website traffic went too high and the servers crashed.
Alrighty. One of the very few good things inactivity does is prevent a server overload. When 1.2 comes out, there shouldn't be server downtime. But if people see it and be super happy CB is still alive.... Prepare the squad. :MTF2: :MTF2: :MTF2: :MTF2: :MTF2: :MTF2: :MTF2: :MTF2: :MTF2:
Ok, calm the fuck down with the emojis. My god, it's annoying when people overuse them.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time