Re: SCP COMIX MOD v1.1.5 (B3D Programmers wanted!)

Mr. Guy wrote:I wish I could help but Im new to the whole Blitz3D thing. I know how to code but not this language. :'(
What language exctly? Pascal? than you don't have to learn anything new. C++? Then it would tak you like 3 days to get used to this syntax.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Hisamera wrote:
Mr. Guy wrote:I wish I could help but Im new to the whole Blitz3D thing. I know how to code but not this language. :'(
What language exctly? Pascal? than you don't have to learn anything new. C++? Then it would tak you like 3 days to get used to this syntax.
I don't know what language b3d uses. And sadly, I can't use my computer to edit the game's code.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

juanjpro wrote:
Kenneth crooker wrote:I don't know what language b3d uses. And sadly, I can't use my computer to edit the game's code.
Well, unless B3D IS the language.
All I can really do is edit animations, images, and sounds.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Kenneth crooker wrote:Ever since I started my series Lenventures on Youtube, I decided to add SCP Comix as a part of the lenventures canon. As an addition, I decided I wanted to make my mod BIGGER. So if any of you are experts at programming Blitz 3d Games and interested, feel free to tell me! I would appreciate some help with adding NPCs, rooms, items and events. :D
I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but having something resembling a design plan available makes determining whether or not this is worth someone's time easier to assess.

If you want my honest opinion: For a project of this magnitude, biting the bullet and learning how to program at a basic level to write what you need as you see fit is probably going to be more efficient than messing around with the logistics of finding a programmer willing to write the code required for you and articulating what you want done.
M-x dingus-mode