Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

MetroDelta wrote:A little suggestion for the mod : On the official wiki of the game, it say that the MTFs entered the site from Gate B :
At this point, the MTF units will enter the site from the Gate B entrance
But in the mod the player start in Gate A, I don't know if this possible to just change the start room without screwing up the map system...
It's for the vanilla MTF's, I think Gate A is a better entrance because SCP-682 is already at Gate B
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

MetroDelta wrote:A little suggestion for the mod : On the official wiki of the game, it say that the MTFs entered the site from Gate B :
At this point, the MTF units will enter the site from the Gate B entrance
But in the mod the player start in Gate A, I don't know if this possible to just change the start room without screwing up the map system...
Actually the MTF Units are spawning at GateA, here's a code example that they are spawning in Vanilla SCP:CB there:

Code: Select all

If MTFtimer = 0 Then
		If Rand(30)=1 Then

Local entrance.Rooms = Null
			For r.Rooms = Each Rooms
				If Lower(r\RoomTemplate\Name) = "gateaentrance" Then entrance = r : Exit
			Next

If entrance <> Null Then 
				If Abs(EntityZ(entrance\obj)-EntityZ(Collider))<30.0 Then
					If PlayerRoom\RoomTemplate\Name<>"room860" And PlayerRoom\RoomTemplate\Name<>"pocketdimension" Then
						PlaySound LoadTempSound("SFX\MTF\Announc.ogg")
					EndIf

MTFtimer = 1
					For i = 0 To 2
						n.NPCs = CreateNPC(NPCtypeMTF, EntityX(entrance\obj)+0.3*i-0.3, 0.5,EntityZ(entrance\obj)+0.3*i-0.3)
						n\PrevState = 0
						n\PrevX = i
						If i > 0 Then
							n\Target = Before n
							n\State = 4
						EndIf
					Next
				EndIf
			EndIf
		EndIf

One question:
Will Class-D's be able to surrender? In one of the ambient sounds, a Class-D pretends to surrender. Will they be able to do that? And will there be a aim feature, or will it be like Counter Strike: Source with no aiming (except for rifles)? I also for some reason think the "Finished off Class-D" ambient sound is funny. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! bloom"
I feel like a 10 year old now
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:a Class-D pretends to surrender. Will they be able to do that?
I'm going to let myself meddle in a bit now: the sounds were made with no thought whatsoever about how Class-Ds will behave in combat, so the AI itself will depend wholly on what PXLSHN and Vane Brain have in mind. It'll make these particular scenes look either like that's an ordinary combat situation or on the contrary, like it's an exception. But the sounds may be altered anyway.