Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

PXLSHN wrote:
It would be possible, but please also tell me how you would think of how it would act in-game.
The best I could think of would be that it would be found in its containment chamber/cell. The chamber would be destroyed and heavily damaged due to the breach. Upon entering the chamber there will be a viewing point and a door which requires a Level 2+ keycard to enter. Infront of the viewing point there would be a flipped over table and chair with a document for SCP-212 next to it. There could also be another door leading to cameras or what-not. I'm not very good at coming up with ideas and this one in particular is very bad so please can someone improve/add to it. How the actual SCP works, what I had in mind was that when you approach it you can just click on it to begin its surgery. After it's done your player would feel the SCP-914 effect (full bright, sprinting fast, god mode, eventually death). Again, someone please add to/improve this idea or even come up with a whole new one because I'm not good at this kind of stuff.

Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

Child Muncher wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
It would be possible, but please also tell me how you would think of how it would act in-game.
The best I could think of would be that it would be found in its containment chamber/cell. The chamber would be destroyed and heavily damaged due to the breach. Upon entering the chamber there will be a viewing point and a door which requires a Level 2+ keycard to enter. Infront of the viewing point there would be a flipped over table and chair with a document for SCP-212 next to it. There could also be another door leading to cameras or what-not. I'm not very good at coming up with ideas and this one in particular is very bad so please can someone improve/add to it. How the actual SCP works, what I had in mind was that when you approach it you can just click on it to begin its surgery. After it's done your player would feel the SCP-914 effect (full bright, sprinting fast, god mode, eventually death). Again, someone please add to/improve this idea or even come up with a whole new one because I'm not good at this kind of stuff.
Actually the idea is already good. I saved it in a document called "ideas.txt" on my Computer, so I don't need to worry about to forget these ideas. I will look if I can use your idea/s and if I can still improve it or not.