Containment Breach: Run - UPDATE (2015)

Hey there SCP Fans!

I want to take this time to announce some important information on Containment Breach: Run.

We at Lotims have been working away on something very secretive that'll encompass what we do on a much grander scale. Due to this, some major changes have been occurring at the company, as we are prepping for a major adjustment in our work scale. Because of the unfortunate time this new "thing" has begun development, we've realized that the resources we would need for Containment Breach: Run can be increased if we wait until the new secret stuff we have developing at Lotims comes to fruition. Upping the ability and quality of Containment Breach: Run a hundred fold.

With this in mind, I have made the decision to push Containment Breach: Run back until further notice. Until we finish what we are developing. Only then can Containment Breach: Run be unbound of the resource restriction we've been running into as of lately.

Do not fret, I can personally ensure all of you RUN will not go down in "Development hell" as I do not want any misunderstanding. This is simply due to the things we've been developing that I feel can REALLY increase the ability of RUN to tell the story of a life, a story that many of you had witnessed in part with the game.

I will be here to answer your questions on the matter, and I am willing to listen to any doubts you may have.

-Gage
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Re: Containment Breach: Run - UPDATE (2015)

CLgaming wrote:-snip-
THE HYPE GATLING GUN HAS NO FINITE AMMUNITION
:L

----

I'd like to make a few questions, Lotims.

Any hints on what this secretive changes consist of? How long do you think it'll take for RUN to be worked on again? What will happen to the CB update that was being pushed back until RUN arrived? Does the official SCP website know of this delay too?

It's a bit of a dissapointment to me, personally, to see RUN getting more and more pushed back, but i'm still interested in what you guys got to show, 99% supporting you from the sidelines.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

And I've been sitting here for weeks waiting for it. I'm quite sad that it has to be delayed again.

How long would the release date be pushed back? I really hope it doesn't take until next year. I believe you mentioned reshooting everything for it to be better. People might just leave the hype train because of promises getting undelivered. I hoped that it would come sometime on the end of August, but this happened.

If the final result is beautiful and terrifying, I won't mind the unexpected delays. I have no problem with it.

If you guys have finally finished it and it's 100% okay to go, I'm hoping for a real trailer to jumpstart the hype :D

Spoiler
WHERE DID MY SHITPOST GO? I WILL HAVE YOUR FUCKING HEAD FOR THIS, TACI. I SWEAR OF ME MUM
Plsdonthatemetacoiloveyou
It's sad that this had to be delayed, I was ready to see it before school started too. Nevertheless the sound of an even better Containment Breach: RUN is definitely a good sign and I can't wait for the day this gets released for public viewing. Keep up the good work Lotims!
Last edited by CLgaming on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Irontaco wrote: Any hints on what this secretive changes consist of?
I am not able to say what we have been working on, all I can say is that'll hit on a worldwide scale.
Irontaco wrote:How long do you think it'll take for RUN to be worked on again?
It depends on how this next phase of development of the secret deal goes in terms of speed. Could be as soon as next month, to next year.
Irontaco wrote:What will happen to the CB update that was being pushed back until RUN arrived?
I'd imagine it'll be released when Regalis is ready to release it. I'm thinking that it is very possible that CB: Run will be the final SCP: Containment Breach related thing to happen, in a way to close out the incredible journey the game had given so many players. Rather than being released alongside an update.
Irontaco wrote:Does the official SCP website know of this delay too?
They will soon.
Irontaco wrote:It's a bit of a dissapointment to me, personally, to see RUN getting more and more pushed back, but i'm still interested in what you guys got to show, 99% supporting you from the sidelines.
I know it is, and it is incredibly difficult for me to make these decisions, but I would never make a choice unless I knew it would benefit the project and the fans more so. That's what I base every decision on.
Olivine wrote:People might just leave the hype train because of promises getting undelivered. I hoped that it would come sometime on the end of August, but this happened.
I can understand that, and it pains me to hear such things will happen since I make every decision on making the project better. But based on this timeline of potential of when RUN will be released, I believe it is very possible it may be the closing chapter for SCP: Containment Breach. Since Regalis is moving onto a new game, and will only be making small updates to this game. RUN might be the last BANG of this universe of Containment Breach. In which I hope people would be willing to come back and join the universe of RUN in remembering the incredible moments we all had playing this game for the first time, and the world of possibility it opens up.

Thank you all for being awesome. I will post an update once I can confirm when we'll be re-working RUN at full pace once more.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

I am not able to say what we have been working on, all I can say is that'll hit on a worldwide scale.
Subtle.
It depends on how this next phase of development of the secret deal goes in terms of speed. Could be as soon as next month, to next year.
Damn.

Finally, I'm still very interested in this project and always will be, so might I ask if this extension will actually affect the film itself?
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.