Re: SCPCBIrrlicht

CommanderPro100 wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:if blitz3D have many capabilities, it should be used widely
You misunderstood what I said. I never said Blitz3D was a good engine, I'm saying that you know nothing about the engine's capabilities to claim that it's incapable of certain things.
when you say that i just thought of this, is there any game that is made with blitz3d except scp cb
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:if blitz3D have many capabilities, it should be used widely
You misunderstood what I said. I never said Blitz3D was a good engine, I'm saying that you know nothing about the engine's capabilities to claim that it's incapable of certain things.
when you say that i just thought of this, is there any game that is made with blitz3d except scp cb
Yeah, there are, but they tend not to be as large as SCP:CB.
eric

juanjpro wrote:

Code: Select all

virtual bool refineItem(REFINE_SETTINGS setting,irr::core::aabbox3df intake,irr::core::aabbox3df output,Item*& result);
Yay! 914!

On a slightly off topic note, how long did it take you to learn C++? It looks like you're really good at it.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This looks pretty promising. The only major issue I see with the original game is how limited the engine it's running on is compared to others that are out there at the moment. With this, however, I can see the game taking off. Can't wait to see what else can be done with the game using this!