Re: this fella

Cridone wrote: Oh yes, let's bring up Undertale up in every fucking thread as if it's the return of Christ.
Wait you mean it isn't?
eric

Theimperfectbeing wrote:
Cridone wrote: Oh yes, let's bring up Undertale up in every fucking thread as if it's the return of Christ.
Wait you mean it isn't?
[youtube]/watch?v=R0OeQBY6IUk[/youtube]

UNDERTALE IS LOVE UNDERTALE IS LIFE. I WILL GLADLY SACRIFICE MYSELF TO BECOME PART OF THE SKELEBRO ARMY. PREPARE TO GET BONETROUSLED!!!
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION

SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:UNDERTALE IS LOVE UNDERTALE IS LIFE. I WILL GLADLY SACRIFICE MYSELF TO BECOME PART OF THE SKELEBRO ARMY. PREPARE TO GET BONETROUSLED!!!
dont worry, he is trying to become like airplane or hug
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

I'd say anyone here who was eccentric in a bad way around 2013 or before has improved, and that currently you two are the main annoyances on this forum.

undead003 wrote:I'd say anyone here who was eccentric in a bad way around 2013 or before has improved, and that currently you two are the main annoyances on this forum.
oh why thank you deary im glad im doing my job.
Undertale Genocide Path:

undead003 wrote:I'd say anyone here who was eccentric in a bad way around 2013 or before has improved, and that currently you two are the main annoyances on this forum.
you mean airplane and themusigfag right?
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

No. You, yonzo_rikuo and themusicguy. Airplane is a good example, though he's banned and isn't coming back for the foreseeable future, so he doesn't really count.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:
you mean airplane and themusigfag right?
Look whos talking fuckboy
Undertale Genocide Path: