Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Code: Select all

7:31 PM - مَارِيَا كَارْلُ: (( I swear to fucking god ))
7:31 PM - مَارِيَا كَارْلُ: (( If my Steam dies again ))
7:31 PM - مَارِيَا كَارْلُ: (( I will strangle someone ))
7:32 PM - Saint John von Bon-Bon: (( Take these ))
7:32 PM - Saint John von Bon-Bon: (( http://odditymall.com/includes/content/tactical-brass-knuckles-knife-0.jpg ))
7:33 PM - مَارِيَا كَارْلُ is now Offline.
7:33 PM - مَارِيَا كَارْلُ is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
7:33 PM - Saint John von Bon-Bon: (( oshet ))
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Yeah, I think I was lucky though, I had logged out and shut down my computer for the night, came back in the morning and saw my name on the list of online users, I checked and there's no messages that had been sent to anyone so yeah no damage done, I don't appreciate it when someone logs into my account without my consent, the thing I am most worried about is I haven't given out that password to anyone, I even changed my email password just to be certain.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce wrote:Yeah, I think I was lucky though, I had logged out and shut down my computer for the night, came back in the morning and saw my name on the list of online users, I checked and there's no messages that had been sent to anyone so yeah no damage done, I don't appreciate it when someone logs into my account without my consent, the thing I am most worried about is I haven't given out that password to anyone, I even changed my email password just to be certain.
That always happens to me, it's just a forum glitch. Nothing to worry about.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time