Re: Coming out of the closet

yonzo_rikuo wrote:no offense but...
(Lots of blank new lines)
i hate gay homo sapien
This thread is about "Coming out of the closet", that is revealing secrets and such. It isn't really the place to put that you hate a certain group for no real reason. I'm pretty sure about half the people on the forum are non-straight. Just a heads up.

Well, I may as well say something about myself, since all of us are telling secretive things about ourselves. When I was 14, I attempted suicide. I don't know the details, but I remember one moment standing, the next passed out, and waking up in a hospital bed. I know the reason I wanted to kill myself was over some emotional drama. I really don't want that to overcome me again. Thankfully I learn from mistakes. That was a mistake.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

mrpeanut188 wrote:I honestly don't understand how you could want to be gay, but I guess that's why I'm straight. :?

Not hating on gay people, but each to their own really.
I'm bicurious, so I'll give you some perspective. I'm 15 and throughout my years in middle school, I've been mostly uninterested and sometimes even resistant towards the idea of a relationship, both thanks to real life and from the things internet friends tell me. Having considered what I do (sit at home at the PC for most of the day after school) and the fact that the currently lesser of my two major interests (music) is the only thing that would be appealing to most girls, I don't think it's worth it right now. I've only had one girl as a pretty close friend in my life and she was already in a relationship, so that was no option.

When I enroll in a musical school in about half a year, the tables may turn.

mrpeanut188 wrote:I honestly don't understand how you could want to be gay, but I guess that's why I'm straight. :?

You don't "want" to be gay, you ARE gay, it's not a choice.

PS: This is the comment that'll single-handedly get this thread locked, just you watch.

Well just remember that people often in society condemn that which they don't understand so long as you keep an open mind, I am sure that nothing you say will be perceived as hate.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Really? cause that steam pic says otherwise. Perfect fuckboy look right there..
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION