Re: [1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod v1.0.1

Zackonark wrote:So, I had failed to set up my screen capture properly. The result was that only my audio was captured. I am particularly upset with this because this was a VERY eventful episode.
Here it is if you care to watch (listen) to it.
[youtube]Ma0e_U45Y38[/youtube]
Here's a summary of what happens for your convenience.
Spoiler
1. I waddled all the way to a three way room in the light containment zone, just past an instance of the elevator where a security guard dies, and 173 came out of nowhere.

2. I respawned, and typed "heal" in the command prompt.

3. 173 kills me in the same manor as 1 at the light-heavy checkpoint.

4. I get back to said elevator where I'm attacked by a zombie made to resemble the grunt from Amnesia. When it killed me, I guess a whole hoard of SCP's did as well, because a plethora of jump-scare sounds were played.

5. I found 205 after encountering 1074 and going through a lockroom with 173 in it. That's when I died again.

6. I found Elsa (012). I was standing in the door way between the hall and the stairs leading to it's chamber on my way out when 173 spawned behind me, and killed me once again.

7. I picked up 860 when 106 attacked me. I ran for two rooms and stood still to take a break, but I didn't pause so he caught up. I still lost him though.

8. I found 178.

9. I started hallucinating.

10. I found 205 again.
I guess in the near future try to refind these SCPs you found if possible sorry for that :/

Just a heads up, a mod-related bug happens upon going to the forest. I will fix that in a future update. As for dying upon going into 205, that is a bug from the main game. You have to start a new game if 205 acts like that.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with the mod so far :)
[1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4944
[1.3.11] Field Of View (FOV) Mod:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=8433

TheHappyJammer wrote:
Zackonark wrote:So, I had failed to set up my screen capture properly. The result was that only my audio was captured. I am particularly upset with this because this was a VERY eventful episode.
-snip-
Spoiler
1. I waddled all the way to a three way room in the light containment zone, just past an instance of the elevator where a security guard dies, and 173 came out of nowhere.

4. I get back to said elevator where I'm attacked by a zombie made to resemble the grunt from Amnesia. When it killed me, I guess a whole hoard of SCP's did as well, because a plethora of jump-scare sounds were played.

5. I found 205 after encountering 1074 and going through a lockroom with 173 in it. That's when I died again.

6. I found Elsa (012). I was standing in the door way between the hall and the stairs leading to it's chamber on my way out when 173 spawned behind me, and killed me once again.

7. I picked up 860 when 106 attacked me. I ran for two rooms and stood still to take a break, but I didn't pause so he caught up. I still lost him though.

8. I found 178.

10. I found 205 again.
I guess in the near future try to refind these SCPs you found if possible sorry for that :/

Just a heads up, a mod-related bug happens upon going to the forest. I will fix that in a future update. As for dying upon going into 205, that is a bug from the main game. You have to start a new game if 205 acts like that.

It's no problem finding these SCP's again. I had, after all, made three circles trying to find them in the first place.
Damn, I was looking forward to going into the forest.

On a side note, this makes me want your help with mod far more than before. You obviously know what you're doing. I would even go as far as saying this more is FAR scarier than Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Zackonark wrote:
TheHappyJammer wrote:
-snip-
Spoiler

8. I found 178.

10. I found 205 again.

It's no problem finding these SCP's again. I had, after all, made three circles trying to find them in the first place.
Damn, I was looking forward to going into the forest.

On a side note, this makes me want your help with mod far more than before. You obviously know what you're doing. I would even go as far as saying this more is FAR scarier than Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Thanks for the support It means alot :D

And BTW The forest isn't really 100% bugged, but expect a probable chance of buggyness with it.

Re: [1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod v1.0.2

Updated to 1.0.2!

Added a new download link in .7z: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t5bwo ... _v1.2.3.7z

v1.0.2
-Added fixes from v1.2.3 patch*
*Does not include the new FindPath Function so it prevents bugs with the intro and 049, but may cause bugs with the MTF.
-Changed music and 173-B SFX.
-Some Loading Screen changes.

I played the mod a bit yesterday and I can only say - it is very scary. It is amazing how spooky the atmosphere is in this mod :D . It's like an own horror game.
EDIT: I gave a 10/10 rating on ModDB for your mod, you should also upload it there :D
I think putting the rating button from ModDB (the button which is showing how popular your mod is on ModDB) would be a good idea :wink: .

PXLSHN wrote:I played the mod a bit yesterday and I can only say - it is very scary. It is amazing how spooky the atmosphere is in this mod :D . It's like an own horror game.
EDIT: I gave a 10/10 rating on ModDB for your mod, you should also upload it there :D
I think putting the rating button from ModDB (the button which is showing how popular your mod is on ModDB) would be a good idea :wink: .
Thank you for the positive feedback! :D What was your favorite change?

And as for the ModDB link, I can't figure out how to display the buttons here without just displaying the embed code :/ Do you know how by any chance?