Re: Mod Compilation Thread

SyphenTV wrote:
kingasgore_dreemurr wrote:I made a mod, can it be added to the list? It's called SCP: Containment Bleach
You didn't need to PM me and comment here. I would've added it anyway, I was just waiting for the mod to actually go somewhere then be in a beta.
where my scp mod
skylorosxp the great and powerful youtube playing since 1.2.3

skylorosxp wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
kingasgore_dreemurr wrote:I made a mod, can it be added to the list? It's called SCP: Containment Bleach
You didn't need to PM me and comment here. I would've added it anyway, I was just waiting for the mod to actually go somewhere then be in a beta.
where my scp mod
Do you have screenshots or actually a gameplay of your mod?

I will add your mod once it doesn't become meme spam.

In any case, I have removed a metric ass ton of mods from the list. Most likely due to the fact that they most likely don't work with 1.2.2/1.2.3. If your mod DOES work with these versions, PM me and I will re add them. If they don't work and you still want me to add them, go away and don't bother me.

SyphenTV wrote:This thread will contain links and a brief description of every SCP:CB mod to date, in order to keep a central location for people to discuss the mods in general. Please send me a PM if you have a mod, the criteria for being hosted here is that you have a forum post on this Mod section of the forums. Your mod can't be one of those meme packs.

You must have at least some progress being made on your mod prior to it being placed here. This can be concept art, mechanics, models, etc. I would also urge that the OP be kept updated with the latest information about the mods status.

Mod List

S:
Spoiler
SCP-087-B Mod
Mod Version: v1.0.0
Creator: TheHappyJammer

SCP: Forums Breach
Mod Version: v1.5
Creator: D-7650

SCPCB - Music Overhaul
Mod Version: v1.0
Creator: CLgaming

SCP - Nine-Tailed-Fox Mod --- VERY BUGGY
Mod Version: v0.1.1
Creator: PXLSHN + Vane Brain

OTHER/BUG-FIXES:
Spoiler
[1.2.2] Falling Through the Floor Fix
Mod Version: N/A
Creator: juanjpro

[1.2.2] Sound Loading Fix
Mod Version: N/A
Creator: juanjpro

Notice: The Moderation and Development team does not endorse any and all mods featured here, any comments by any Moderator/Admin on these mods are their own. View at your own discretion and please keep the pony mods down to a minimum. (Don't need to point out the hypocrisy of the first mod post.)
Where are other mods?! :shock2:
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

Dmitriy-Bars wrote: Where are other mods?! :shock2:
SyphenTV wrote:In any case, I have removed a metric ass ton of mods from the list. Most likely due to the fact that they most likely don't work with 1.2.2/1.2.3. If your mod DOES work with these versions, PM me and I will re add them. If they don't work and you still want me to add them, go away and don't bother me.