Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

Hello,

I'm a user of your mod. Great job. I had many problems when I used it. In fact, when I launched a new game, your mod, after a few moments, writed "Memory Access Violation". I tried to do the steps on this topic, but nothing happens.
I tried to use different versions of the mod, same error.
I installed it with SCP CB 1.2.3 by putting the mod files in the SCP folder. I tried to use the pre installed version too.

Can you help me ?

atomisator wrote:Hello,

I'm a user of your mod. Great job. I had many problems when I used it. In fact, when I launched a new game, your mod, after a few moments, writed "Memory Access Violation". I tried to do the steps on this topic, but nothing happens.
I installed it with SCP CB 1.2.3 by putting the mod files in the SCP folder. I tried to use the pre installed version too.

Can you help me ?
Do you install a patch v0.1.1?

atomisator wrote:Hello,

Can you help me ?
If you already installed 0.1.1 (as Vane Brain suggested) and it still doesn't work, then I have to know what version of Windows you are using. It would also be recommended to tell me how much FPS you get in SCP:CB 1.2.3 (the unmodified). And it is also recommended that you are telling me how many RAM, disc space and such you have as it seems to be that your RAM gets overloaded (I think at least 4 GB of RAM are required for our mod, or maybe just 2, I'm not 100% sure about that now as I didn't tested these things out).