Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

SyphenTV wrote:I think you're talking about Box of Horrors. Also, the default Zombies from the game are not supposed to be on the upper level. Only SCP-Oh-Forty-Nine. So of course the Tesla Gates don't work on them.
That's the point, the zombie outside of SCP-049's tunnels and the medibay are features of the Box of Horrors mod, so I recommend putting your suggestion in the mod's thread.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Hey, question. On the SCP wiki under the MTF section, it states that there's an event where 049 touches one of the NTF members, however, no such event is.. Well, anywhere. Was it scrapped? Or am I just an idiot? :049: :049:
Dr. :REDACTED: states in his latest report; "If 682 is to breach containment,"

"Run."

"Run like hell."

:682:

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Mobile_Task_Force wrote:Hey, question. On the SCP wiki under the MTF section, it states that there's an event where 049 touches one of the NTF members, however, no such event is.. Well, anywhere. Was it scrapped? Or am I just an idiot? :049: :049:
What article is it on?
http://containmentbreach.wikia.com/wiki/Nine-Tailed_Fox

"In the event that they encounter SCP-049, one of them will be affected by his lethal touch, and the others will back off and flee."

"Run."

"Run like hell."

Mobile_Task_Force wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
Mobile_Task_Force wrote:Hey, question. On the SCP wiki under the MTF section, it states that there's an event where 049 touches one of the NTF members, however, no such event is.. Well, anywhere. Was it scrapped? Or am I just an idiot? :049: :049:
What article is it on?

"In the event that they encounter SCP-049, one of them will be affected by his lethal touch, and the others will back off and flee."
That wiki is outdated and most likely 70% incorrect.

For the official wiki, go here:

http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/

On another note, I frankly have no idea what you're talking about.

SyphenTV wrote:
Mobile_Task_Force wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote: What article is it on?

That wiki is outdated and most likely 70% incorrect.

For the official wiki, go here:

http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/

On another note, I frankly have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks, I know that I am very difficult to understand at times :/

"Run."

"Run like hell."

So are we done talking about 049?
Been a while since the last post.

Thing's i think should be implemented:
Spoiler
1. 049 open ALL door's. (Way to easy to contain him)
2. Perhaps add a few more 049 spawn's.
3. :EXPUNGED:
4. All in all, 049 fix as the player can shake him of almost instantly (More of a reason to add more spawns.)
5. Last one, add blur when standing to close (like 173) as this would make it harder to contain him.
I Like colours
Spoiler to SCP CB below!
Spoiler
You die a lot.

I do think that adding more spawn-points and it being able to open doors are good ideas. I believe the later was a thing in previous versions of the game, but I may be wrong.

When near SCP-049 he just stays completely still, waiting for the player to make a noise. Isn't he supposed to be trying to "cure" people? If so, he's doing a terrible job because standing still ain't taking you to the ill. What I do think that SCP-049 needs is a path of its own. Change location, hunt the player down.
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734

Natsu wrote:I do think that adding more spawn-points and it being able to open doors are good ideas. I believe the later was a thing in previous versions of the game, but I may be wrong.

When near SCP-049 he just stays completely still, waiting for the player to make a noise. Isn't he supposed to be trying to "cure" people? If so, he's doing a terrible job because standing still ain't taking you to the ill. What I do think that SCP-049 needs is a path of its own. Change location, hunt the player down.
Agreed, although not always actively. Basically, there would be a point where you close a door on him and you expect him to still chase you but he doesn't, but then eventually at a later point where you have to do a critical task (say, turn off the warheads) he'd then be close by you once again.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.