Re: v1.3 Update

AveryLP wrote:I made a document for SCP-1499.
Feel free to tell me if there are any improvements that can be made.

-snip-
It looks quite like something you'd see in-game! I recommend fixing the spacing a bit (some margins to the left and right), and it'd look super good.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Steelpoint wrote:I think any optimization and performance improvements with this update would be fantastic enough as is, as the base game constantly runs at a sub 30 FPS and of dips, such as using the SNAV or NV Goggles.
The game runs like shit anyway, even without the SNAV or NV goggles.

SyphenTV wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:I think any optimization and performance improvements with this update would be fantastic enough as is, as the base game constantly runs at a sub 30 FPS and of dips, such as using the SNAV or NV Goggles.
The game runs like shit anyway, even without the SNAV or NV goggles.
One just has to mention the MAV's
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:I am quite surprised on how quickly the last month has passed, especially despite the excitement for the upcoming update.
We all needs to pass exams. But... there maybe will be a new graphical addition (I hope Shaun will know how to do it) :) (ATTENTION! It is not means that it will be 100% added in 1.3)

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I am quite surprised on how quickly the last month has passed, especially despite the excitement for the upcoming update.
We all needs to pass exams. But... there maybe will be a new graphical addition (I hope Shaun will know how to do it) :) (ATTENTION! It is not means that it will be 100% added in 1.3)
Will the exams affect the release date? (Yes, exams are more important, just asking)
I thought the new lights already are the new graphical addition to the game?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote: I thought the new lights already are the new graphical addition to the game?
He's talking about something else, which is why you already saw the lights in the trailer.
Seriously, I don't think that it takes anyone with a terrible amount of programming skill to add a lens flare to light1.jpg in Photoshop, or GIMP for that matter.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
AveryLP wrote: I thought the new lights already are the new graphical addition to the game?
He's talking about something else, which is why you already saw the lights in the trailer.
Seriously, I don't think that it takes anyone with a terrible amount of programming skill to add a lens flare to light1.jpg in Photoshop, or GIMP for that matter.
Actially it is taked a bit coding.