Re: SCP-689?

laurhead wrote:can you please add 689 to game? if it is overpowering then why don't the player just turn on godmode?
Because SCP:CB is so unstable that we've already had enough moments where cheating was required to progress. Also, check the containment breach Gamepedia wiki to learn why 689 wasn't added.

laurhead wrote:I would like to see scp - 689 in the game. which version of scp cb do you think it would be added in if you where to add it at all?
laurhead wrote:can you please add 689 to game? if it is overpowering then why don't the player just turn on godmode?
I would consider your suggestions if it weren't for the fact you usually post them in threads over 2 years old. Can you please stop that? K thanks.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

laurhead wrote:can you please add scp - 689?!
First of all, why are you spamming every thread with SCP suggestions?

Second, Regalis won't add SCP-689 because he already considered adding it to the game earlier but did not do so due to being too OP.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

can you please stop spamming and/or leave the forums altogether all you have ever done is flood the forums with spam comments, 20 odd might not seem like alot but even that is annoying dose of spam. worst thing is you ignore us and state THE EXACT SAME THING!!!!!!.
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

Spoiler
THIS QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT ON WWE SUPER SLAAAAAM!!!
I think by now he's just trolling lol
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
I think by now he's just trolling lol
I think he deserves a good old ban after all this spam (i wish spam ended with N so it would rhyme) dont you?
Now lets get back on topic, This SCP could work, but it would have to be nerfed, i could see it being fit into the upcoming security cameras as a trap that SCP-079 deploys on one of the screens, D-9431 (or is it D-9341?) would have to avoid looking at the randomly chose camera, SCP-714 will make it fail to harm you, so it would be a good idea to wear that if you want some of the items in the room.
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /