Re: [1.3.1] SCPS Mod

juanjpro wrote:Remove it, that was one of FastExt's functions, I just used it for a neat distortion effect. Unsurprisingly it caused stability issues, just like everything else the library has.
Also, do you know why SCP-1074's empty portrait didn't display when SCP-714 being worn?

Is it from FastExt or a function something like that get removed?

SCP-009 room gives MAV (Memory Access Violation) if you load the game with this room.

Anyway to fix it?

diszxchat wrote:
juanjpro wrote:Remove it, that was one of FastExt's functions, I just used it for a neat distortion effect. Unsurprisingly it caused stability issues, just like everything else the library has.
Also, do you know why SCP-1074's empty portrait didn't display when SCP-714 being worn?

SCP-714 blocks psychological and memetic effects, if I remember correctly. So nothing would be displayed on the portrait.
diszxchat wrote:SCP-009 room gives MAV (Memory Access Violation) if you load the game with this room.

Anyway to fix it?
More or less something to do with FastTxt/Ext.

SyphenTV wrote:
diszxchat wrote:

SCP-714 blocks psychological and memetic effects, if I remember correctly. So nothing would be displayed on the portrait.
diszxchat wrote:SCP-009 room gives MAV (Memory Access Violation) if you load the game with this room.

Anyway to fix it?
I know it wouldn't displayed on the portrait but the class-D portrait just remain the same way even if put on SCP-714.

Not sure why it didn't load correctly but I checked thoroughly between 1.3.0 and 1.3.1. They're the same.

Either it didn't load correctly because of FastExt removal or the latest version doesn't work.

diszxchat wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
diszxchat wrote:

Anyway to fix it?
I know it wouldn't displayed on the portrait but the class-D portrait just remain the same way even if put on SCP-714.

Not sure why it didn't load correctly but I checked thoroughly between 1.3.0 and 1.3.1. They're the same.

Either it didn't load correctly because of FastExt removal or the latest version doesn't work.
Also, I don't think it has to do with FastExt.

I'm not sure what made it an error but I know it's not from UpdateEvent.bb nor the relight function I have modify.

I can pinned out it comes from the MapSystem.

diszxchat wrote:
diszxchat wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:

I'm not sure what made it an error but I know it's not from UpdateEvent.bb nor the relight function I have modify.

You could use Blitz3D's debugger to see exactly where it's coming from.

Nehpys wrote:
diszxchat wrote:
diszxchat wrote:

You could use Blitz3D's debugger to see exactly where it's coming from.
Tried. Couldn't find the issue.

Re: [1.3.X] SCPS Mod

I'm gonna halt the development of V.2 for now because Room009 (SCP-009 room) has PROBLEMS with the game.

As I know, room009 is different than the others and I have no idea which code would fixed the 009 mav's error.

I have message to Juan so hopefully, I will get some answers.

If you know, reply.

EDIT:

The Development of V.2 continues. Thanks Juan.

Re: [1.3.X] SCPS Mod

SCP-009 - Red Ice:
NOTE: The Ice texture is supposed to be like that but because of the Lightroom function in older versions, it bugged. So yeah, it fixes it.

Credits:

Juanjpro - Thanks for fixing the problem. Turns out the cause was the ladder.
Last edited by diszxchat on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.