Re: fcveny.ogg?

slender1200 wrote:
AgentParadox wrote:What is it used for?
What is the sound? I tried opening it with Audacity, but it won't work.
The file is corrupted. It has no sound.
Last edited by Nehpys on Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

So, I checked the raw data of the file and it contains the words "THE SPIRAL IS EXPANDING".

After removing that piece of text from the raw it's openable as a sound file. It sounds like someone saying "Someone please help me the spiral is expanding!"

CommanderMark wrote:So, I checked the raw data of the file and it contains the words "THE SPIRAL IS EXPANDING".

After removing that piece of text from the raw it's openable as a sound file. It sounds like someone saying "Someone please help me the spiral is expanding!"
You can also hear someone yelling in the background "MASSIVE.....REALITY......DAMAGE"

CommanderMark wrote:So, I checked the raw data of the file and it contains the words "THE SPIRAL IS EXPANDING".

You should put that on the Wiki. It's actually interesting to know (well, it seems to be that Regalis didn't told me the truth about that file, but whatever :) ).

EDIT: I was able to do that too and man, that sounds kinda scary, but interesting at the same time :D

PXLSHN wrote:

You should put that on the Wiki. It's actually interesting to know (well, it seems to be that Regalis didn't told me the truth about that file, but whatever :) ).

EDIT: I was able to do that too and man, that sounds kinda scary, but interesting at the same time :D
I asked him about that, but he didn't say anything

Well... That's a Well hidden easteregg about the "spiral Gestalt"