Re: Few Suggestions for 1.3.2

Agent G wrote:Know the medibay from BoH? How about a zombie that follows you around the facility (currently, the zombies only appear near 049's chamber), and 079 would open the doors for it. It would have added an extra threat.
Anyway, if I recall, it was scrapped because it used a lot of memory with all its unique textures.
It also didn't have an actual use in-game besides aesthetics.

AgentParadox wrote:
Agent G wrote:Know the medibay from BoH? How about a zombie that follows you around the facility (currently, the zombies only appear near 049's chamber), and 079 would open the doors for it. It would have added an extra threat.
Anyway, if I recall, it was scrapped because it used a lot of memory with all its unique textures.
It also didn't have an actual use in-game besides aesthetics.
It allowed the player to gain a Medkit. But that was a VERY cheap reward, since a 049-2 zombie would follow you everywhere, and teleport around a ton making it impossible to escape.

I remember there being syringes in the medibay, although they were part of the map so they were just aesthetic. So what if the syringes were items you could pick up, and some of them have the chance of curing SCP-008 if you're infected with it? If they don't cure SCP-008, I imagine they could give you a little bit of a boost if you're wounded. To clarify, I mean they give back some of your normal walking speed and will make it so you won't bleed out as much, but only for about 3 minutes.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:I remember there being syringes in the medibay, although they were part of the map so they were just aesthetic. So what if the syringes were items you could pick up, and some of them have the chance of curing SCP-008 if you're infected with it? If they don't cure SCP-008, I imagine they could give you a little bit of a boost if you're wounded. To clarify, I mean they give back some of your normal walking speed and will make it so you won't bleed out as much, but only for about 3 minutes.
I could only imagine the syringes being a faster med-kit, or a stamina booster (for a little bit).
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

What if they were morphine or adrenaline?

Morphine's a painkiller so if the player's injured by say MTF gunfire, 049-2 slash, or 939, they could quickly inject themselves to ease the pain and regain their ability to sprint without their limp hindering them, of course that is until the effects wear off.

Adrenaline is pretty common in games so you should get the gist. It's a quick boost of energy to help the player flee and possibly avoid injury in the first place from the aforementioned threats.

The only real issue I have with these ideas of mine is that they're much too situational. Injury is already pretty easy to avoid and half of everything in-game is an instant kill anyways so it'd be more of a "just in case" item like 500 or medkits.
"Is he dead?"
"You wanna check his pulse?"
"Um, let's just say he's dead."

AveryLP wrote: While seeing 005 in the game would be neat, it would be useless since we already have the Omni keycard.
038 in the turn should be accessible with a level 3 or 4 keycard and needs something worth getting inside it's room.
Well, technically BoH had the Omni keycard too, when used with 1.0.6. So, technically shouldn't it have been useless in BoH too? It could be useful for the dna or keypad locked doors, but then of course there would be no need to get the severed hand or find out the number codes for the keypad doors.
It would still have been too easy though, so they made it so that it was really hard to find. I guess I can see your point there. But there are other scps in the game as well that don't really serve much of a purpose either except for simply finding them. 066 is one of them. I still wouldn't mind seeing 005 either way. But if not, I guess that's still cool.

As far as 038 is concerned, shouldn't it be enough to have finding it be an achievement, like with the other scps in the game?

I also thought of another one they could add from the nine tailed fox mod at some point. Scp-457. Though it's okay if they don't all the same.

Blue Mist 860 wrote:
AveryLP wrote: While seeing 005 in the game would be neat, it would be useless since we already have the Omni keycard.
038 in the turn should be accessible with a level 3 or 4 keycard and needs something worth getting inside it's room.
Well, technically BoH had the Omni keycard too, when used with 1.0.6. So, technically shouldn't it have been useless in BoH too? It could be useful for the dna or keypad locked doors, but then of course there would be no need to get the severed hand or find out the number codes for the keypad doors.
It would still have been too easy though, so they made it so that it was really hard to find. I guess I can see your point there. But there are other scps in the game as well that don't really serve much of a purpose either except for simply finding them. 066 is one of them. I still wouldn't mind seeing 005 either way. But if not, I guess that's still cool.

As far as 038 is concerned, shouldn't it be enough to have finding it be an achievement, like with the other scps in the game?

I also thought of another one they could add from the nine tailed fox mod at some point. Scp-457. Though it's okay if they don't all the same.
I wouldn't mind 038 getting added, but it would be epic if 457 would get added at some point.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Not sure if its to late or can wait for a future update but why not add the weight lifting room,theatre, and the motivational room in the game as its mentioned in the PA system in the intro.I think that whenever SCP-682 is implemented he could appear in the theatre room as it is a wide open space for him to cause destruction and for you to escape or for another brand new scp.What do you guys think? :idea:
Found?

Blue Prefect wrote:Not sure if its to late or can wait for a future update but why not add the weight lifting room,theatre, and the motivational room in the game as its mentioned in the PA system in the intro.I think that whenever SCP-682 is implemented he could appear in the theatre room as it is a wide open space for him to cause destruction and for you to escape or for another brand new scp.What do you guys think? :idea:
Give us 682 model and we will add it