HELP WITH THE NEW MOD

Hi guys i am a big fan of SCP:CB i play sience the version 0.6 i think it was,anyways i will be honest i have some nice ideas and everything but i am not very creative with design and those things maybe its stupid to ask but does anybody who knows how to design room and models,edit documents,rooms and staff can help me out to build maybe the best mod ever,i had some ideas if you are interested so there they are
SCP-093(Red disc that has weird symbols on it)
SCP-2357(The "prefect document")
SCP-002(The room made out of human parts and flash)
SCP-902(Empty box but some kind of ticking can always be heard)
SCP-871(The cake that keeps cloning it self it must be eaten so it dosen't make to much clones
SCP-122(Lamp that when it stops glowing weird shadow hulk looking creature comes from the floor)
Those are my favorite SCPs so if anybody wants to help me create the mod and create them please let me know

Re: HELP WITH THE NEW MOD

IGORJOLT wrote:Hi guys i am a big fan of SCP:CB i play sience the version 0.6 i think it was,anyways i will be honest i have some nice ideas and everything but i am not very creative with design and those things maybe its stupid to ask but does anybody who knows how to design room and models,edit documents,rooms and staff can help me out to build maybe the best mod ever,
-snippity-
Those are my favorite SCPs so if anybody wants to help me create the mod and create them please let me know
Sorry, but unless you have a plan on how to create the mod, and have a decent set of skills, I personally wouldn't see a mod going further than the design stage. There's been many people creating "make a mod for me pls" threads, said people not having any experience in programming or design of any kind. They've all gone nowhere. "Team leader" isn't a skill, it's a position, and you have to reach there by being able to guide those who are struggling. At least, that's my two cents.

AgentParadox wrote:
IGORJOLT wrote:Hi guys i am a big fan of SCP:CB i play sience the version 0.6 i think it was,anyways i will be honest i have some nice ideas and everything but i am not very creative with design and those things maybe its stupid to ask but does anybody who knows how to design room and models,edit documents,rooms and staff can help me out to build maybe the best mod ever,
-snippity-
Sorry, but unless you have a plan on how to create the mod, and have a decent set of skills, I personally wouldn't see a mod going further than the design stage. There's been many people creating "make a mod for me pls" threads, said people not having any experience in programming or design of any kind. They've all gone nowhere. "Team leader" isn't a skill, it's a position, and you have to reach there by being able to guide those who are struggling. At least, that's my two cents.
Thanks at least you replied but anyway someday i would like if anybody could teach me how to design and those things

If you sift through enough tutorials on YouTube and Google search results for proper documentation, you'd learn well enough about principles of programming and design, and eventually research on Blitz3D to know how the game is programmed and 3D World Studio for modeling characters and/or rooms.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.