Re: SCP-914

Corrosive Beast wrote:im playing on safe on all 1.3 versions and i havent seen a SINGLE omni card or a 4-5 lvl coming out of 914.

I will try 1.3.8 and waste my time again i guess to get more playing and master cards

Code: Select all

- Tweaked SCP-914 key card refinery system again.
   - Upgrading a level 1 card in SCP-914 has a 100/80/75% chance of giving a level 2 card (instead of 100/66.7/33.3%);
   - Upgrading a level 2 card in SCP-914 has a 100/75/66.7% chance of giving a level 3 card (instead of 83.3/33.3/20%);
   - Upgrading a level 3 card in SCP-914 has a 10/6.7/5% chance of giving a level 4 card (instead of 5/2.5/1.7%);
   - Upgrading a level 4 card in SCP-914 has a 100/75/66.7% chance of giving a level 5 card (instead of 66.7/33.3/25%);
   - Upgrading a level 5 card in SCP-914 to an Omni key card depends on the amount of achievements the player has.

Note: Before this cycle there is a code which can give player a playing card with 1/6 chance

Corrosive Beast wrote:im playing on safe on all 1.3 versions and i havent seen a SINGLE omni card or a 4-5 lvl coming out of 914.
Just go to 049's chamber and 106's chamber if you're having bad luck with level 4 and 5 keycards, respectively. You don't even need the omni card. It's high risk, high reward, not "put card in machine and win instantly".

AgentParadox wrote:
Just go to 049's chamber and 106's chamber if you're having bad luck with level 4 and 5 keycards, respectively. You don't even need the omni card. It's high risk, high reward, not "put card in machine and win instantly".
This. Sadly if you look back at some of his older posts he is very insistent on getting the card from 914. EOD
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

omni depends on achievements number?
uh oh playing on safe, done almost all achievements i put my 5 lvl card and get a mastercard.

And this is about getting the omni achievement i already got the 5 lvl card from the 106 room 50 times stop this "uh uh u need omni to beat the game in 5 minutes" crap.
The player should have the option to explore or beat the game in a few minutes am i forced to play this for hours to have the best experience?

If i was the prisoner i rather get a card that opens all doors and gtfo from that hell of a place than expose myself to crazy shit and die or worse

Corrosive Beast wrote:omni depends on achievements number?
uh oh playing on safe, done almost all achievements i put my 5 lvl card and get a mastercard.

And this is about getting the omni achievement i already got the 5 lvl card from the 106 room 50 times stop this "uh uh u need omni to beat the game in 5 minutes" crap.
The player should have the option to explore or beat the game in a few minutes am i forced to play this for hours to have the best experience?

If i was the prisoner i rather get a card that opens all doors and gtfo from that hell of a place than expose myself to crazy shit and die or worse
Uh what? Since when we said "Uh uh u need Omni to beat the game in 5 minutes"?

Beating the game in a few minutes? That's literally impossible unless of course you cheat through that what it is. And having a option to explore would totally ruin the experience. You could just godmode, disable 173 and 106 for that.

You're not forced to play this for hours. YOU'RE forcing yourself to get the achievement.

Prisoner and Class D are the same except in jail they don't use key cards but rather keys. But still, if you're meant Class D, you would still be exposed and may die BECAUSE SCP-173 and SCP-106 would appear randomly in any of those areas while SCP-096 does is roam around the area in heavy containment zone. As for SCP-049, it would roam around light containment zone and heavy containment zone.

If you get a MasterCard or Playing Card, just set either of them in 1:1 setting and you will get the key cards back, either they used to be or demote.

Achievements are for fun to get it. Unlocking all of them does not give you special rewards.

diszxchat wrote:
Corrosive Beast wrote:omni depends on achievements number?

Uh what? Since when we said "Uh uh u need Omni to beat the game in 5 minutes"?

Beating the game in a few minutes? That's literally impossible unless of course you cheat through that what it is. And having a option to explore would totally ruin the experience. You could just godmode, disable 173 and 106 for that.

You're not forced to play this for hours. YOU'RE forcing yourself to get the achievement.

Prisoner and Class D are the same except in jail they don't use key cards but rather keys. But still, if you're meant Class D, you would still be exposed and may die BECAUSE SCP-173 and SCP-106 would appear randomly in any of those areas while SCP-096 does is roam around the area in heavy containment zone. As for SCP-049, it would roam around light containment zone and heavy containment zone.

If you get a MasterCard or Playing Card, just set either of them in 1:1 setting and you will get the key cards back, either they used to be or demote.

Achievements are for fun to get it. Unlocking all of them does not give you special rewards.
i cant move on in my life unless i beat this game and earn all achievements!!!

Honestly i think getting a level 3 key card should be 100% chance on fine from a level 2 card, because I don't want to have to rely on the pocket dimension to be able to get the level 3 card (mostly because the pocket dimension can sometimes be as cruel as getting an omni card) The other key cards should have the same chance as they do right now but level 3 is the only one that has a chance change.

blegar1 wrote:Honestly i think getting a level 3 key card should be 100% chance on fine from a level 2 card, because I don't want to have to rely on the pocket dimension to be able to get the level 3 card (mostly because the pocket dimension can sometimes be as cruel as getting an omni card) The other key cards should have the same chance as they do right now but level 3 is the only one that has a chance change.
From v1.3.8 it is 100%

Vane Brain wrote:
blegar1 wrote:Honestly i think getting a level 3 key card should be 100% chance on fine from a level 2 card, because I don't want to have to rely on the pocket dimension to be able to get the level 3 card (mostly because the pocket dimension can sometimes be as cruel as getting an omni card) The other key cards should have the same chance as they do right now but level 3 is the only one that has a chance change.
From v1.3.8 it is 100%
ah ok thanks i've been staying on 1.3.7 because of the mod so i didn't know thank you though :D

EDIT: @Vane Brain nope i still got a mastercard from a level 2 key card on fine. The chances have been raised of getting a level 3 i noticed but not 100%