Re: SCP: Containment Breach

Ely wrote:
EternalError wrote:I mean, you're being told half a million times that SCP:CP runs on Blitz3D.
It's supplement.
Nephys wrote: Regalis started the development of Barotrauma in C
With.
with use of XML
Using of.
Blitz3D any other of its branded products were used at any point before.
I know it.
.....what do you mean? That just looks like you threw a bunch of random words down, thinking of them as coherent answers when they're not. "With" is not the answer to anything, don't use Google Translate.
Albeit is a German word means "In this case".
It's a loan word. It originated from the German language, and was accepted into the English language.
It was painfully obvious.
FTFY (Fixed that for you), "obligous" isn't a word. And if it was, why were you even confused at any point?

AgentParadox wrote:
Ely wrote:
EternalError wrote:I mean, you're being told half a million times that SCP:CP runs on Blitz3D.
It's supplement.
Nephys wrote: Regalis started the development of Barotrauma in C
With.
with use of XML
Using of.
Blitz3D any other of its branded products were used at any point before.
I know it.
.....what do you mean? That just looks like you threw a bunch of random words down, thinking of them as coherent answers when they're not. "With" is not the answer to anything, don't use Google Translate.
Albeit is a German word means "In this case".
It's a loan word. It originated from the German language, and was accepted into the English language.
It was painfully obvious.
FTFY (Fixed that for you). And if it was, why were you even confused at any point?
What?
- Sector clear!
- There is nowhere'
- It's a valve...

AgentParadox wrote:
Ely wrote:What?
Put it this way: If you actually learned English instead of using Google Translate, we might have a better time understanding you.
I use google translate sometimes.
- Sector clear!
- There is nowhere'
- It's a valve...

Does SCP-049 has a bird beak? Shouldn't he had nose, as plague doctor?
- Sector clear!
- There is nowhere'
- It's a valve...