Re: SCP: Containment Breach

I really want to know why this thread is just called "SCP containment breach" and theyre basically saying for a new game like what is happening
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote:I really want to know why this thread is just called "SCP containment breach" and theyre basically saying for a new game like what is happening
Ely wants to make a completely new game with multiple SCP-682s and SCP-053 controls it. He also wants to change SCP-012 into a music box. That's only a COUPLE things. He wants to change the logo and the name of the game, and a bunch of other stuff that isn't gonna happen. Nobody is brave enough to tell him that though because they don't wanna ruin his ambitions. Then some staff started arguing with each other. Now we got here somehow. Yep, lost yet?
My favorite SCP is :REDACTED:, whats yours?
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/cookieninja900

There's no staff here, the "role" under the name just indicates how many posts a user has. Senior staff means more than 1000 posts (or is it 1200?).

The only staff are the Moderators and Administrators, and to a lesser extent the other devs of Barotrauma and SCP Containment Breach.

SCP-610 is a human, who able to catch you in their's disposal, to eat you with dinner, to fed up, and catch you again, until you kill him with a drain in the sewerage.
- Sector clear!
- There is nowhere'
- It's a valve...

Ely wrote:their's disposal
That should be "their disposal"
the sewerage.
That should be "the sewage".

And SCP-610 isn't even a humanoid, let alone a human. It's a contagious skin disease that mutates humans into grotesque lumps of flesh and converts the environment around it similarly so only those infected by 610 can thrive.