Re: [1.3.9] Project Resurrection - A Revival and Add-on Mod (Version 0.3.1)

NoahJack wrote:This is a only a suggestion but, could you add SCP-109 from the actual game? It's from the actual game, but it appears only the document was made. In the files you can see doc109.jpg the document was finished but can not be obtained, don't think its possible to cheat it in either. I personally think it would be cool to see this SCP in the game.
It is a leftover from NTF mod content porting. And this doc was there by accident

Re: [1.3.9] Project Resurrection - A Revival and Add-on Mod (Version 0.3.1)

Vane Brain wrote:
NoahJack wrote:This is a only a suggestion but, could you add SCP-109 from the actual game? It's from the actual game, but it appears only the document was made. In the files you can see doc109.jpg the document was finished but can not be obtained, don't think its possible to cheat it in either. I personally think it would be cool to see this SCP in the game.
It is a leftover from NTF mod content porting. And this doc was there by accident
My bad it's hard to tell.

Re: [1.3.9] Project Resurrection - A Revival and Add-on Mod (Version 0.4.0a W.I.P)

XdModsPopular wrote:0.4.0a DOWNLOAD LINK?!?!?!? GIVE ME 0.4.0A DOWNLOAD LINK
NO DOWNLOAD LINK 0.4.0A THE PROGRESS IS WAY TOO SLOW MAKE A TIMER WHEN THE COLOR WILL CHANGE AND THE PROGRESS WILL CHANGE, OR RELEASE IT NOW OR GIVE ME 0.5.0 VERSION ALPHA OR BETA OR FULL GIVE ME 0.4.0 DOWNLOAD LINK AND 0.5.0 DOWNLOAD LINK NOW
Lmao, you do know that making a mod on the game is extremely hard and time consuming right ? and its not by saying "GIVE ME DOWNLOAD LINK" that the mod author will give early access

Project Resurrection - V.0.4.0a near to its completion

'Project Resurrection' V.0.4.0a is almost near to its completion.

Estimated Date of Release is...
Spoiler
4th - 16th August 2018
If there's further delay, I would let you guys know.

For now, here's a few screenshots to unveil things (Spoilers):
Spoiler
So where's SCP-650 and SCP-173-J? Why aren't there screenshots of them?

Just not yet but I will tell you one thing:

SCP-650 has already been implemented and now function similarly to its Unity Remake counterpart so it doesn't function similarly to SCP-173 in Fan Breach nor SCP CB: Ultimate Edition.

Well, off I go.