BTEATP v0.01A (WIP)

BTEATP (Barotrauma Extended Alternative Texture Pack) is as the name signifies a texture pack for the mod "Barotrauma Extended." I am the only one working on the project, and I look forward to dedicating myself more to it.
Here's a link to BTE - a crucial mod to the existence of THIS - https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5924
Here's a link to the website of Neo Scavenger, a game from which I gained inspiration, and placeholders for the items that now serve as a replacement to the base-BTE textures. - https://bluebottlegames.com
Here's a sample image of the things that have been retextured by now. -
I realise this is not much at all, but I have started the development roughly nine hours ago, and I have to keep busy on things other than my hobby.

As I mentioned in the subject of this topic, IT IS VERY, VERY WIP. I'll keep you (aka anybody that's interested in such a thing) updated on the changes I make to the sprites that are a part of the BTE mod, which is basically a retexture, BUT, whatever.

I'd also like to ask for tips, suggestions and opinions, other than blatant criticism. Also, excuse the lack of information, but I quite lack anything else that could be written down.

BTEATP v0.01A (WIP)

1. Swapped up the diving revolver, and the shotgun.
2. Removed the yellow markings on the weapons, and tools... mostly.
3. Swapped up the money with paper cards, as money in-game is used only for buying edibles.
4. Swapped up the fire axe, the baseball bat, the Molotov (and it actually has liquid innit now!), and the wrench.
5. Smoothened out the looks of ammunition.
6. Cargo containers have been swapped over to barrels, wooden crates and metal containers.
7. The toolbox has been recoloured...
8. ...same with the hacksaw, the clawhammer, the utility knife, the crowbar has got its' blue colour back from the vanilla game, and the frying pan.
9. The vial sprites have been retextured, same with the pill container.

Re:

jan_j wrote:so does this help me kill the liberals or what man
it might help if you write down your mum's credit card number alongside the date of expiration and the three digits on the back

BTEATP v0.01A (WIP)

Fifty-four views, I guess I've caught somebody's attention.
Well, time for another update!

1. This one's not too big, all I've done tonight is, quite frankly, swap up the access cards, drew a new flashlight sprite and implemented a new headset. I've also removed glitched textures. Overall it looks less lazily-made.
Here's a picture.
If we hit 20 likes, I'll release the file, so you, people, save up on time cropping out and swapping your BTE files with the new sprites.