New Player vs Player idea

Last night I was wondering, wouldn't it be pretty cool if we had a gamemode that lets us spawn as creatures off the start in some way? I kinda thought that maybe it'd be cool to have a mode where it's humans versus husks, there is a sunken sub as the human objective with some important cargo that must be retrieved, and the other team controls husks that are in the sub, who have to keep the humans away from the cargo. The humans have their technology, and the husks have their natural strength in the water. I'm sure there's probably some balancing that might have to happen to make it fair, such as husks not being allowed to take the cargo and just run off with it, but I think it'd be really nice to have more versus gamemodes that lets players control the horrors of the depths.

This is my first forum post so my apologies if I did something wrong.
Taking submarine ideas!

Re: New Player vs Player idea

I actually think that this is a really good idea, but, as you said, it'd need some balancing. It's good compared to the Sub vs Sub game mode that we have now, but it'd be unfair to humans, as if they get bit even one time, they'd be infected, and if they die, they can't control it. I think that an Underwater Hazmat suit could be a thing, where it'd protect you slightly, but you'd need to constantly be moving it in order to not be crushed by pressure.
Otherwise, really good idea.

its an amazing idea to be honest for the "cargo problem" (husks being able to take the cargo) might be fixed by a keycard accessed or an infection scanner that lets you in or not to the cargo bay
the other problem is the subs themselves like (for example) the aegir mark III is nto a pretty good submarine for this type of VS gamemode so either they make exclusive vs subs or the humans spawn with their own items depending on their job (example:the medic having a a syringe gun from the start with calyxalide in each the syringes he spawns with) and also another problem with the subs RAILGUNS humans are too op the fact they have an ANTI husk cannon might be good

OR change the whole concept like humans keeping extremely worthy cargo againt husks or just some plain old survival mode (COD zombie like)
I AM BACK BABY

What If there was a game mode when it humans V Husks and the humans have to last until a certain point in which they can escape, or have to run around the sub while there husks everywhere as they try to complete certain objectives to escape
Just your average drug addicted Medic