SCP 049's containment chamber is broken

So recently I've gotten back into playing Containment Breach after a hiatus, which meant I needed to update to v1.3.11, which I assume is the most recent version, as I can't find anything regarding new ones. This whole bug revolves around the elevator leading down to the containment chamber of SCP 049, as well as the room itself. So the first issue that happens is that the elevator doors are on the inside wall of the elevator, meaning there was just an opening into the elevator, and the door on the side opens up into the wall. This is a recurring theme with this weird bug. I can still open and close the elevator doors and it will teleport me down to the containment chamber, it's just weird. Now upon completion of the elevator sequence, meaning when I'm teleported into the room, the bug gets really weird. I spawn inside the wall, far to the left of the elevator, and inside the opposite wall, from the point of view of someone who has just exited the elevator walking forward. I can walk around outside the boundaries of the map, but if I try to clip back into the room it pushes me into the floor where only the upper half of the player model is above the ground. This means that none of the enemies in the room (SCP 173, SCP 049, SCP 049-2) can interact with me or even acknowledge my presence, other than being loaded into the room. Now I can noclip back into the room, but the issues keep piling up. The levers that I need to flip in order to restore power to the room are within the bounds of the map but still inside the walls, just where there is flooring. And another issue is that the elevator doors on the opposite side of the room, where 049 spawns, are down the hall. This blocks 049 when he tries to come cure the character, and again will not react to me being in the floor, but will react if I noclip back into the room. If I try to open the weirdly placed doors and go inside, the teleportation still works, even though I'm not in the elevator itself, just behind the doors. And one last thing, I've tried this about four separate times, on several different save files. If I get there through noclip, regular playing, or exploiting 106's pocket dimension to appear in the Heavy Containment Zone before I should, it always happens this way.

That should be about it, please let me know if there's anything I can do, or if I need to adjust or clarify anything. Thanks for taking a look at this if you do.