[1.3.11] Crucial problems

---SCP-049 breaks doors and leaves them closed and unusable.

When SCP-049 :049: opens any door, there is a good chance that this door will get "jammed" and the player will not be able to open this door for the rest of the game. The door's sprite looks like there are 2 doors within the same sprite, so my guess is that SCP-049 has a chance to "copy" the door, so that when player tries to open it, only 1 of them opens while the other one remains closed.

--- Floor of "cathedral" platform in SCP-1499 dimension still gets player stuck and "eats" items left on it.

It is not a surprise that you can store items in Soviet Gas Mask's dimension. However, if you leave an item (i.e. battery, first aid kit) on the platform and re-enter that area, all the items will have fallen through the platform (presumably on the ground underneath the platform), rendering them impossible to retrieve. The same thing sometimes happens to the player. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, but the player also falls through the platform, if last time he left SCP-1499-1 on the platform, again getting himself stuck forever as it is impossible to get out due to walls.

--- SCP-939 "chase music" is playing, but creature doesn't attack because you are not in the line of its sight.

In the SCP-939 chamber, when you are around the corner (i.e. boxes), but close within the radius of SCP-939's attack, "danger music" will start playing, because you triggered the radius of the NPC, but because you are not in the line of sight of the creature (you are around the corner), 939 keeps walking calmly despite "chase music".

P.S. Also it would have been nice to be able to use a Wallet in SCP-914. Thanks very much for attention.