Teleporting SCPs & Shy Guys That Don't Want You To Go

Fluff and fanfare! It's bug report time!

I had a Euclid playthrough over the span of a couple weeks or so. 173 was hardly the main antagonist, as the entire time I was really being hunted by 049, who rarely gives you respite and frequently teleports closer. While this is all fine and dandy I guess, the real problem is that there are far too many instances where I've had him teleport into the same room or hallway as me. Far too many instances of this. I can count on two hands the amount of times he's teleported in front of my eyes and even on top of me, instantly killing me.

After completing that playthrough, I gave Keter a try, going for all achievements. Early into it, on my way up the elevator from the Storage Area with the 939 buddies, 173 teleported into the elevator behind me and killed me.

This overzealous teleporting is genuinely gamebreaking. It has and will continue to ruin Permadeath runs and frustrate players that have to deal with it. Is this going to be fixed?

Additionally, for some reason, on the previously mentioned Euclid game I completed, I couldn't get through the gates without using cheats. 096 would tear down the door every time I tried to escape, despite me never having triggered his response before. I couldn't figure out why he kept attacking me, until resorting to console and eventually finding reset096 to allow me to play the ending. I don't know what caused this, I never saw 096 during the entire playthrough aside from the first encounter. I'm unsure if this will happen for later saves, but if it persists this makes getting the 'Fair Play' achievement impossible. Has anyone else had this bug?