Re: Why is D-9341 so special?

GodOfCharizardz wrote:Maybe cause he's a Level 4 Clearance Researcher. He knows alot about the SCP's, and has possibly even done research with some. Also, if you say "OH BUT HOW CUM DE ODER REESURCHERZ DIED?", Benjamin (D-9341's real name) seems to be physically fit. He can run fast enough to outpace SCP-939 AND 106, SCP's that live to hunt. Also, he probably has a genius level IQ to be recruited by the foundation. So, basically, you play as SCP Jesus. Then again, there is :REDACTED:...
I don't think SCP-939 runs around and catches some D's in the LCZ, HCZ, or LZ. From what we've seen he was trapped (somehow??) in Storage Area 6. I don't really know what his chamber looks like and where it is located. But I don't think he would fit in through a small door dont'cha think?

The reason D-9341 is special is because 173 gave him a chance. This might have been the reason he is so special. Spoilers up ahead. When you finish the game you are created into SCP-9341, the clever and intellegent man. You have extreme luck, intelligence, willpower, and the ability to predict unpredictable events. This is why you have the power to escape the SCP foundation. The fact that SCP-173 gave you a chance is why you have your powers. SCP-9341-1 is the event where the breach happened. It is theorized by the personnel that this gave you your powers. Also, your character is Benjamin Oliver Parker. You where an SCP scientist until you where found researching an SCP without clearance provided. They likely cleared your memory because D-9341 has no memory of this. Maybe 173 left you alone because you had some sort of connection with him or he recognized you from your past life while you where a scientist.

GHADONI wrote:The reason D-9341 is special is because 173 gave him a chance. This might have been the reason he is so special. Spoilers up ahead. When you finish the game you are created into SCP-9341, the clever and intellegent man. You have extreme luck, intelligence, willpower, and the ability to predict unpredictable events. This is why you have the power to escape the SCP foundation. The fact that SCP-173 gave you a chance is why you have your powers. SCP-9341-1 is the event where the breach happened. It is theorized by the personnel that this gave you your powers. Also, your character is Benjamin Oliver Parker. You where an SCP scientist until you where found researching an SCP without clearance provided. They likely cleared your memory because D-9341 has no memory of this. Maybe 173 left you alone because you had some sort of connection with him or he recognized you from your past life while you where a scientist.
something off about your theory if there's a "connection" between 173 and D-9341, how come he try to kill you later in the game ?

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
GHADONI wrote:The reason D-9341 is special is because 173 gave him a chance. This might have been the reason he is so special. Spoilers up ahead. When you finish the game you are created into SCP-9341, the clever and intellegent man. You have extreme luck, intelligence, willpower, and the ability to predict unpredictable events. This is why you have the power to escape the SCP foundation. The fact that SCP-173 gave you a chance is why you have your powers. SCP-9341-1 is the event where the breach happened. It is theorized by the personnel that this gave you your powers. Also, your character is Benjamin Oliver Parker. You where an SCP scientist until you where found researching an SCP without clearance provided. They likely cleared your memory because D-9341 has no memory of this. Maybe 173 left you alone because you had some sort of connection with him or he recognized you from your past life while you where a scientist.
something off about your theory if there's a "connection" between 173 and D-9341, how come he try to kill you later in the game ?
I don't know about the connection thing but the other stuff is true.

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
Some despicable villains don't just kill off all of their perceived enemies in one blow. Sometimes they'd take the time to see them feel the agony and fear if possible, which is possibly why he left you alive, before doing the final act. 173 seems to be a serial killer in a loose sense. If you look at earlier posters they theorize the same idea.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote:
Some despicable villains don't just kill off all of their perceived enemies in one blow. Sometimes they'd take the time to see them feel the agony and fear if possible, which is possibly why he left you alive, before doing the final act. 173 seems to be a serial killer in a loose sense. If you look at earlier posters they theorize the same idea.
Maybe there should be something hint that in the game. Make things about 173 a bit more creepy.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

This is what I got from the fandom wiki and my opinions on it.

D-9341 was once a senior researcher before being demoted to class-D and had his memory wiped for doing research on an anomalous event called
"The Spiral Gestalt".

Now I think the reason why D-9341 is special is because of his manifestation of SCP anomalous property as being said during the Gate A ending. The first anomalous property is the ability of foresight or in the player's perspective (us) the ability to save and load, which allows us or him to predict what's going to happen next through repeated playthrough. The second is extraordinary luck, the reason why scp-173 didn't kill d-9341 is probably because of complete dumb luck, or in this case, extraordinary luck. Another example is when a few mtf soldiers are caved in inside the service tunnel during the Chaos insurgency ending

The second one sound stupid on my opinion but the first one seems like a real deal. When and how he got them, I don't know myself. Although, that's SCP, they just make you wonder how and why and more.