Re: Mud raptor ability to carry both conscious and unconscious humans (or any type of creature)

Personally, I love the ideas of dive reels. It would definitely help a lot when the captain forgets about you being EVA and drives off. Not speaking from experience of course... obviously.

Not too sure on the idea of picking up conscious players though, it would definitely make a few players angry. Crawlers are already dangerous enough if you can't pull bandages out of your ass quickly.

But I'm not a game designer, so who knows? Maybe it's a good idea, but that's just my input anyhow.

Re: Mud raptor ability to carry both conscious and unconscious humans (or any type of creature)

tom1307 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:56 pm
Personally, I love the ideas of dive reels. It would definitely help a lot when the captain forgets about you being EVA and drives off. Not speaking from experience of course... obviously.

Not too sure on the idea of picking up conscious players though, it would definitely make a few players angry. Crawlers are already dangerous enough if you can't pull bandages out of your ass quickly.

But I'm not a game designer, so who knows? Maybe it's a good idea, but that's just my input anyhow.
Maybe they could only hold you for a limited time and you can break there grip on you if they dont kill you fast enough
Just your average drug addicted Medic