Re: Various SCPs labels

Here's a tip to everyone in this thread:
Put a spoiler on the gigantic lists of labels so nobody has to scroll through them.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:Here's a tip to everyone in this thread:
Put a spoiler on the gigantic lists of labels so nobody has to scroll through them.
Fixed it and updated the first page with all the labels and suggestions made
Also here's VincentRipperdactyl 2521 suggestion:
Spoiler

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
Hubbawubba64 wrote:Here's a tip to everyone in this thread:
Fixed it and updated the first page with all the labels and suggestions made
Also here's VincentRipperdactyl 2521 suggestion:
Spoiler
Nice! i think this guy would be cool to see, the class d finds an image of it, talks about it to themself and it comes
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

Huh it's been a while since i made new labels but it got my attention again so let's begin

SCP-018 [Super Ball]: SCP-046 ["Predatory" Holly Bush]: SCP-169 [The Leviathan]: SCP-080 [Dark Form]: SCP-143 [The Bladewood Grove]:

DL_Baryonyx wrote:Huh it's been a while since i made new labels but it got my attention again so let's begin

SCP-018 [Super Ball]:
Spoiler
SCP-046 ["Predatory" Holly Bush]:
Spoiler
SCP-169 [The Leviathan]:
Spoiler
SCP-080 [Dark Form]:
Spoiler
SCP-143 [The Bladewood Grove]:
Spoiler
FTFY (fixed that for you). You forgot to use the image tags, and also to link directly to the images and not the page each image is on.

Also, you should probably add them to the original post as well so they're all on the first page, and sort them in ascending numerical order, whether they're FR/RU SCPs or not.