[1.3.11] Unable to start the game. (Unable to create 3D scene)

Hello! I think this problem is very old, I have seen older threads, but I did not get an answer from there. When I start the game, I put all of my own settings in (2560x1440)
and start the game in fullscreen. I have the newest nVidia drivers (I am using a GTX 1070) and every game runs fine on my computer. I have extracted the files from the download from the website (Mirror 1) and when I try to start the game, it says : Unable to create 3D scene. If anybody can help, I would be grateful! Operating system is Microsoft Windows 10 Professional. Also, when I try to launch it at 1920x1080 or 1920 x 1200 or 1920x1440 it just says Memory Access Violation.

Re: [1.3.11] Unable to start the game. (Unable to create 3D scene)

It may be that QHD resolutions are too large for BT to handle. I'm not sure as I don't have a large monitor (1920 x 1080). So I can't really help you there.

As for the Memory Access Violation, this is also a common error in Regalis' other game, SCP:CB (a lot more common as the game is built on a really old engine). A solution for it is to run Barotrauma.exe (not Launcher.exe) in Administrator mode or run a smaller resolution. There are also other things that you can do, but they are all mostly listed on the top reply on this topic: viewtopic.php?p=14189#p14189.

Hope you can fix your problem.
Barotrauma is a good game.
Or is it? *VSauce music starts playing*
Yes, it is. Trick question.