Favourite Game Released This Year?

What would be your favourite game released this Year? Be it Consoles or PC.

Mine would have to be Assassin's Creed III :D. The entire Series is my favourite, as you can probably see from my Avatar.. [ Assassin's Creed II drew me in and Brotherhood made me a huge fan ].

I might get Halo 4... Depends though.

How about you?
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Re: Favourite Game Released This Year?

Masshorde wrote:
spartan322 wrote:Dishonored.
Problem is, its too short, and they are already making DLCs.
Whats worung with them making DLC for next year?
Its only annoying when they shove it in your face and make it for day one.
Because we pay 60 bucks or so for 9 hours of gameplay, and then they release super expencive DLCs.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Masshorde wrote:
spartan322 wrote:Dishonored.
Problem is, its too short, and they are already making DLCs.
Whats worung with them making DLC for next year?
Its only annoying when they shove it in your face and make it for day one.
Because we pay 60 bucks or so for 9 hours of gameplay, and then they release super expencive DLCs.
Atleast with BL2 I got my moneys worth and I spent more than 100 hours just playing the campaign and the sidequests.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

I would have to say Garry's Mod 13. I only chose it because there are not a lot of games that have been released this year that I am significantly fond of. I have never been a fan of the Halo or Assassins Creed series. I don't think they are bad games, I've just never been able to get into them.

I chose Garry's Mod 13 not because its a fun building game, but because of all of the great community gamemodes that have been growing on it. Some of my favorites would have to be Spacebuild and Zombie Survival. Dark RP and Trouble in Terrorist Town are also really fun gamemodes.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away