Re: Make SPC-096 More of a menace

While he's not very much of a maniacal, maddening menace at the moment, having pictures of him strewn about the facility is just unfair. It's like having a note randomly placed that says "LOLOL you gon die and theres nothing you can do" once you read it. I do think 096 should make more appearances, sitting in a single position isn't very menacing at all. I was thinking an dimly lit, abandoned office area nearby his chamber could suit well. Done correctly, I think it could fare well to the Basement scene of Amnesia: Justine.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:While he's not very much of a maniacal, maddening menace at the moment, having pictures of him strewn about the facility is just unfair. It's like having a note randomly placed that says "LOLOL you gon die and theres nothing you can do" once you read it. I do think 096 should make more appearances, sitting in a single position isn't very menacing at all. I was thinking an dimly lit, abandoned office area nearby his chamber could suit well. Done correctly, I think it could fare well to the Basement scene of Amnesia: Justine.
what would make it the water scene?
if 096 was pacing slowly in the offices, and you have to avoid looking at his face? :p

anyways, there wouldnt be just a random picture of 096 lying around. Maybe ONE, somewhere in a locked area, but not for public viewing.
trying to startle 096 without a slight hint you will is really unfair. This thing chases you. EVERYWHERE. Maintenance Tunnels, Pocket Dimension, you name it, its there. So, outrunning it is rather difficult.
All this scratchin' is makin' me rich!

Roller6902 wrote:
Omniary wrote:While he's not very much of a maniacal, maddening menace at the moment, having pictures of him strewn about the facility is just unfair. It's like having a note randomly placed that says "LOLOL you gon die and theres nothing you can do" once you read it. I do think 096 should make more appearances, sitting in a single position isn't very menacing at all. I was thinking an dimly lit, abandoned office area nearby his chamber could suit well. Done correctly, I think it could fare well to the Basement scene of Amnesia: Justine.
if 096 was pacing slowly in the offices, and you have to avoid looking at his face? :p

anyways, there wouldnt be just a random picture of 096 lying around. Maybe ONE, somewhere in a locked area, but not for public viewing.
trying to startle 096 without a slight hint you will is really unfair. This thing chases you. EVERYWHERE. Maintenance Tunnels, Pocket Dimension, you name it, its there. So, outrunning it is rather difficult.
And it could also be labeled "Photograph Of SCP-096" and be used As a beginners trick

Tgbtgbt wrote:
Roller6902 wrote:

And it could also be labeled "Photograph Of SCP-096" and be used As a beginners trick
and when you look at it you hear this music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgn1eHG_lr8

SPC
Oh, i think you're in the wrong foundation, you must be looking for the Shark Punching Center over there. -points to it-

I do not really think having photos of 096 laying around freely would be fair, i'd prefer him to wander out of his room if you leave doors open.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango