New Moderators needed.

Hello all. This post is too indicate two things.

As this forum continues to grow we do need more moderators, unfortunately two of our own mods have been inactive for a long time period. As such they will be demoted soon, so.

1. Users "Dr. Follis" and "Xander512" are to be demoted in about 24 hours.

2. We now have two new moderator positions open.

As such we are going to start a poll, yes just like the old forum. If you wish to be a moderator please indicate so on this thread. I will leave this thread open for about 24 hours. There are some requirements though.
- You must have been a member for longer than a week.
- You must have a minimum of 50 posts to your account.
- Must be able to maintain a neutral viewpoint on issues.

Note that we reserve the right to refuse someone a moderator position for any reason at all, even no reason.

Thank you.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: New Moderators needed.

To be upstanding members of the community.

Realistically they are to be members who "keep the peace". Ensure threads remain on topic and other similar things. Basically what a moderator does.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Don't worry mate, aslong as you stay neutral towards others and show an understanding of situations and both sides, I am sure you will be fine.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Yeah but there's also the fact that i just don't want to apply XD, And im not Neutral, Im Wierd >:3
Last edited by lololord on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm the neutral kind of guy, and i have learned nothing good comes out of joining a side when people are having a fight about something.
In a game i play I am the co-owner of a clan with some friends.
No idea why, but when they have a question they all ask me first, and it's sometimes me who have to get the chestnuts out of the fire when 2 clan members are having a go at each other for something that often is just a small problem with no sense.

Been told by clan members many times that I'm the nicest guy in the clan (as in i don't get angry at them or start flaming them when they are mad in the clan chat and they won't stop), and that im also very helpfull.

Won't hurt trying to apply, and I won't mind if nothing happens.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

You should at least try to, you never know until you try and unlike me, you actually have a shot at becoming a great moderator.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Was that meant for me WhiteAce?
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.