Re: SCP Suggestions General

SCP 513 wrote:I recommend to contain SCP 173, SCP 372 and SCP 096
Aren't SCP-372 and SCP-096 already "contained"? Well, inert is a closer word for it. You can only intentionally cause them to start following you. There's not a reason for it, all you have to do is walk around SCP-096 and not enter SCP-372's chamber room.

As for SCP-173, why would you want to contain him? That's like beating the final boss in a video game only 10 minutes in and doing nothing else but exploring the over-world.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

I just thought of this. The S-Nav Ultimate's anomaly-detecting ability should be expanded upon by three additional details.

1) It should detect all SCPs, including safe-class and the anomalous items. I noticed it never detects SCP-914, which would be useful if you needed to find your way back to SCP-914 to refine more items.

2) It should be able to detect more than two SCPs/anomalous objects. As I have come to understand it, it will only warn you of two at a time, which is a massive bother (someone correct me on that if I'm wrong).

3) The better of the three ideas to implement. The area of detection should be color-coded to show the anomaly's classification. A red circle represents Keters (106, 682), a yellow circle represents Euclids (012, 079, 096, 173, 372, 650, 895), a green circle for Safes (714, 860, 914, 1025), and a white/grey circle to represent anomalous objects and joke SCPs (420-J, 789-J, Anomalous Ducks).

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
Aren't SCP-372 and SCP-096 already "contained"? Well, inert is a closer word for it. You can only intentionally cause them to start following you. There's not a reason for it, all you have to do is walk around SCP-096 and not enter SCP-372's chamber room.

As for SCP-173, why would you want to contain him? That's like beating the final boss in a video game only 10 minutes in and doing nothing else but exploring the over-world.
96 isnt contained. In the wiki it says there should not have video surveilance. Thats just a normal lockroom where 173 would stand. 96 just entered there and butchered alot of people in that room
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

I doubt this will make it into the game, but I hope to see it so I guess it's worth a shot... I would like to suggest SCP-250 in the game. His containment chamber can be seen and if you enter it's a mini forest and SCP-250 is roaming its containment. It would not be a free roaming SCP it would only be moving around in its containment chamber.

ShadowDust wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote:

96 isnt contained. In the wiki it says there should not have video surveilance. Thats just a normal lockroom where 173 would stand. 96 just entered there and butchered alot of people in that room
If you read past the first sentence, you'd see I KNOW he's not contained, but inert.

SCP 513 wrote:I should say to recommend SCP 173 to get contained... Maybe you could trap him by getting SCP 131 or SCP 718?

and I recommend the Plague Doctor SCP 049
I'm voting no on containing 173. He's the only one that should not be contained. In fact, now that you can make ith through the pocket dimmension semi-easily. 106 shouldn't be contained. But there should be some way to stop 096. Maybe if you avoid him for several minutes, the MTF would blast his limbs off.