Re: EASTER EGG DISCUSSION

Doggiedog wrote:Maybe a nod to SCP-087-B would be nice too? A note saying the last experiment also perished could be neat, but that's a note yet again ... Or something called Endless Stairs or something? If needed, making a pun with "a stare" but misspelled?
SCP-087-B doesn't exist in the Foundation universe, it's just a made up entity for the game.
It slep time bunner.

Sparks wrote:I wish 914 was real, it's one of my absolute favorites.
Mostly because of it's chaotic nature, never knowing the test result from the input items.
I think 914 would be the best for easter eggs. Considering that it has so many combinations you can have and not even know about. We could have one for each of the admins, mods, and heavy forum contributors :D
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

Maybe on of those casual notes (i.e. radical larry notice) should have "This jester has been going around, and when i asked his name he said 'I am anonoymous'. Improve the security here please."

And documents could include

"Researcher Caine in overseeing tests on SCP-860."

Or

"Operative Steel now will help in the containment of SCP-682."

Or even

"Omni Crunch: Satisfies all your hunger and needs!"
Complete with gorrila, bowl of cereal(dry).

Also, "Agent Xander is EXTREMELY displeased with personnel calling SCP-106 'Radical Larry'."

( add that to the note from gears )
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Jellycog wrote:"Try some Omni munch! Keep your Jimmies in one piece!"

"Like tacos, but want an added punch? Try the new IRONTACO!"

"After the "Steelpoint" incident, all staff are reminded to..."

"It seems 079 is experiencing a "GLITCH"

"Can all personel please stop referring to Janitor-113 as "SoulZareth"
Add this one

"We found a fox who calls himself as "FoxMccloud64", can we keep him?"
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

Some slight nods are good. More heavy nods are better fitted to complicated 914 combos and hard to reach areas. There should be a little note detailing newly found anomalous objects, including one describing 087-B.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!