Off topic discussions problem.

For some time now we have had the problem that many threads are being derailed due to off topic discussions by many users (I won't name names). This is unacceptable and has gotten to a critical point that even newly created posts on good content or almost two or three posts in being thrown off topic.

Effective immediately all moderators will issue temporary 30 minute bans to any "users" who go off topic on any thread. As well as possible a more permanent warning that could lead to a longer ban, up to the interpretation of the acting moderator.

I know this is extreme but this situation needs to be resolved now! Please keep all random discussions on the off-topic forum.

Thank you.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: Off topic discussions problem.

Damn... But is that is going to be implemented in all topics? (including general off topic?)
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

ShadowDust wrote:Damn... But is that is going to be implemented in all topics? (including general off topic?)
Well, even though it is general off topic, each thread is about a specific topic.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

It is excessive. But I feel that an extreme response is needed since it has gotten to this idiotic situation where you can't have more than a page of discussion before someone starts posting off topic content.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.