Re: EASTER EGG DISCUSSION

Dr. Gears' office should be Ridiculous to find the code for, but.......

Dr. Gears' office will Break the fourth wall.

also unrelated idea:

Dr. Harp's office will have stuff about 173(maybe ming's proposal for containment?).
Dr. Maynard's office, will, of course, ironically have stuff about SCP-106.
and Dr. Gears' Office... 914. what did you expect..
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Gogert(to avoid copyright) tubs in the cafiteria if there is one. I hav been helpful on the forum, im on it every day. I modeled 610 so i sould get a easter egg... And appleface too.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

AppleFace wrote:
Dr.Moore wrote:you know, i would like to see/hear a amnesia the dark decent refrence in this game
I think the easter eggs will be mostly directed towards the bros here at the forum :3 but a fancy little suggestion that will be held closely to my heart forever <33

P.S Diggin the avatar ;D
There's an amnesia reference already, the name of the guy who left the note in the electrical room is Daniel, and Regalis said that it's a reference to one if the characters.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

We can't go throwing around references to everyone now can we, then the game would become SCP:Reference Breach. A few minor throw backs here and there are fine, such as the Danial notes or Steel/Spider, but we can't go referencing everyone by name now can we?

As I have advocated prior several approaches I have suggested were the name on MTF suit or subtle name references in notes and the like are fine, I don't like these suggestions of virtually bringing up peoples forum names in a conversation, most forum names would not be very good to use like "randomcat24" or the fox suggestion, maybe certain forum names can be good to use on the MTF uniforms for example such as "Sparks", "Regalis", "Steelpoint", "Spartan", etc.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.