Re: EASTER EGG DISCUSSION

lololord wrote:Well..... MTF/Nine-Tailed-Fox could relate too 9 Foxes on the Forum?

Let me count:
FireFox
SaitoFOX
lololord
Foxmccloud
(I forgot who Krywk is on the forums)

I Can't think of any more o3o
No, what Steelpoint said is, they are to "forumish" as in, they are not something that someone would call themselves, even if it is just their tag.
Firefox, Saitofx, and maybe Foxmccloud might work, but lolololord...that one is just not subtle. The names should be subtle, so when a person sees it he doesn't just think "what a weird ass name for a person. Must be an easter egg or something"
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Guys, we're supposed to suggest easter eggs for the game, i.e.
A hidden feature in computer software, a DVD, or a video game.
It's supposed to be an almost unnoticeable reference to a pretty well-known person or thing, usually for laughs. Designed to please mostly everyone, when they finally notice.

(And what the heck is up with demanding to get an easter egg named after you? Seriously people, I thought you liked contributing to the game for a hobby. Credit-free, I mean. Because ya know, it's fun? That's just my opinion 'though I guess.)
http://www.scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-b ... foundation -> Dr. Bright for president! \o/

lololord wrote:Well..... MTF/Nine-Tailed-Fox could relate too 9 Foxes on the Forum?

Let me count:
FireFox
SaitoFOX
lololord
Foxmccloud

k... *goes next to 096 and starts crying with him*

But yeah, i agree with Doggie, it should be something funny and hidden at the same time (well, is a damn easter egg). I think we should put in places hard to find like maintenance tunnels or a corner of 173 red lockroom...
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

Let me count:
FireFox
SaitoFOX
lololord
Foxmccloud

That's actually kinda neat, and clever, it could work, although I think some of the names are a bit too unfitting. FireFox and SaitoFox could work though.
It slep time bunner.