Re: Off topic discussions problem.

This thread is a perfect example to the childishness of topic derailing. I even called out to the people to cut the derailing but they carried on, to the point of me having to consult Omniary to lock it.

Juicy wrote:
SFK363 wrote:This thread is a perfect example to the childishness of topic derailing. I even called out to the people to cut the derailing but they carried on, to the point of me having to consult Omniary to lock it.
LoL I've lost some brain cells reading that :empty:
Reading it made me think about Humanity in a completely different way :shock:

SFK363 wrote:This thread is a perfect example to the childishness of topic derailing. I even called out to the people to cut the derailing but they carried on, to the point of me having to consult Omniary to lock it.
.... ahhhh, good times. Now that is how you derail a thread, by generating high amounts of concentrated insanity.

edit: ... wait a minute....... dangit, talking about derailing has somehow sent this slightly off topic.

Let's just say- I am sorry.

I promise to stick to the rules of forums. InnocentSam pretended to be SCP-079 and annoyed me. That's why I accidentally de-railled the thread because of him, so he wanted to go off-topic.

So, I am sorry again. Prove to my coup d'etat.

Cheers. ,- Radical Ghost.

SCP 513 wrote: InnocentSam pretended to be SCP-079 and annoyed me. That's why I accidentally de-railled the thread because of him, so he wanted to go off-topic.
Yeah, let's just say you weren't obligated to post off-topic all because of InnocentSam, everyone involved was equally responsible for their own post, so there's no need to go blame him for it.

Also, as a note, I'm going to try much harder to take the off-topic issue a lot more seriously.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
SCP 513 wrote: InnocentSam pretended to be SCP-079 and annoyed me. That's why I accidentally de-railled the thread because of him, so he wanted to go off-topic.
Yeah, let's just say you weren't obligated to post off-topic all because of InnocentSam, everyone involved was equally responsible for their own post, so there's no need to go blame him for it.

Also, as a note, I'm going to try much harder to take the off-topic issue a lot more seriously.
Like i said:
Spoiler
I am sorry.

I don't know if you have realized this, but I don't think the containment breach was an accident, for example the remote door controls were switched on prior to the containment breach giving SCP-079 wireless access to the door controls, another thing I notice is in Dr. Maynard's office there is a power log showing unauthorized access to the containment power supplies releasing SCP-106