The Funniest Glitch Iv'e Ever Seen

Alright, so I was playing SCPCB, and I went into 096's room. After passing through, I went into the hallway with the three offices. I passed one door, looked in, and got shot by an MTF. Right when I respawned, I fell through the floor and 173 snapped my neck without even being there. I respawned again, and went into the server room behind me. All of the sudden, an MTF flew through the ceiling, landed on the floor, and started spinning. No more than two seconds later, another MTF spawned right on top of one of the servers. I got a memory access violation and then the game crashed.
My sides... They hurt...

PS: The map generator is screwed up I think, it always spawns the exact same map, no matter what seed I put in.

Wow.
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)

Re: The Funniest Glitch Iv'e Ever Seen

SCP 513 wrote:Wat...?
Easy:
Alright, so I was playing SCPCB, and I went into 096's room. After passing through, I went into the hallway with the three offices. I passed one door, looked in, and got shot by an MTF. Right when I respawned, I fell through the floor and 173 snapped my neck without even being there. I respawned again, and went into the server room behind me. All of the sudden, an MTF flew through the ceiling, landed on the floor, and started spinning. No more than two seconds later, another MTF spawned right on top of one of the servers. I got a memory access violation and then the game crashed.
My sides... They hurt...

PS: The map generator is screwed up I think, it always spawns the exact same map, no matter what seed I put in.

Wow.
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

Re: The Funniest Glitch Iv'e Ever Seen

The Radical Larry wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:Wat...?
Easy:
My sides... They hurt...

Wow.
After you posted this, my sides hurt too XD

On topic however, this is definitely a strange, both with AI and MapGen scripting. I wonder just how many bugs like these will be fixed with the coming update
When going into the unknown, always know what you know abouts what's not known about the unknown known.

RADICAL LORD