Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

106phobia wrote:What would 049 discuss with the player, though? He doesn't seem like the chatty type. He seems more like a guy who speaks only when necessary.
"Please leave me to my work, there are many of the suffering that I have to attend to."

Or some similar randomly generated conversations. I really like the idea of 049 finding D-9341 "pure", and simply acknowledging him, perhaps engaging in a word or two.
SCP 513 wrote:Well... 049 needs an improved and revamped model for next upcoming version v0.7.1
What?! His model is perfectly fine. Not to mention we don't have many modelers on this forum. The only thing that would maker him better is a more curved 'beak' mask as I mentioned earlier.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:Well... 049 needs an improved and revamped model for next upcoming version v0.7.1
What?! His model is perfectly fine. Not to mention we don't have many modelers on this forum. The only thing that would maker him better is a more curved 'beak' mask as I mentioned earlier.
Sorry... I mean about the curved beak. A small typo....

Well, this would make coming across 1025 more of a nuiscence. What if the player who reads 1025 and becomes infected and lives, is then a target of 049? The player is now infected so 049 would sense the disease in his body. So if the player never reads the Encyclopedia of Diseases or isn't infected by 008, then he would be 'pure' and wouldn't be hunted by 049. I find that there is a problem though. There would have to be a reason why anyone would risk reading 1025 or going in 008's chamber. I am also afraid by doing this that 049 would become less scary because for me, he is the second scariest creature.

049 does say to the doctor that he doesn't detect the disease and THEREFORE he assumes he is a doctor. I think this is significant. I doubt a Class D is going to be "pure" in 049's eyes. Not that being a doctor automatically makes one pure or vice versa, but if being pure makes 049 assume a person is in the medical field, then that must be significant. Perhaps its related to its perception of cleanliness? I wonder how SCP-049 would react to SCP-106.......

My theory is that SCP-049 didn't detect the disease in the doctor because, well, he was a doctor. The Class-D in not a doctor so that's why he has the "disease" in him. SCP-049 even says this in-game.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... So... The plague is a disease

SCP 500 cures diseases

D-class takes SCP 500 "curing" the disease along with AIDS, cancer, gonorrea and other stuff.

PROFIT!
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*