[0.7.4] Clipboard Mod

Keep all your documents in one inventory slot. Drag them to the clipboard to save space.
Input: Clipboard, capable of holding 10 documents.
Setting: Very Fine.
Output: Clipboard with a stronger clip, capable of holding 20 documents. The papers on the clipboard remained unchanged.
Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v2sg6 ... rd_Mod.zip
Extract this to your SCP:CB (version 0.7.4) directory, merge all folders, and run the edited executable.

Changelist:
Spoiler
0.7.4:
- Self descriptive update
0.7.3:
- Updated to version 0.7.3
- Now clipboards won't share their contents: this allows for more than one clipboard in the game
- Because of this, their contents are saved in "Blitz Arrays" instead of "Dim Arrays".
- This also makes it really easy to add items like backpacks, bags, etc.
- The edited source code is included with the download in this thread
------------------------------------
0.7.1:
- Initial Release
Last edited by juanjp600 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: [0.7.1] Clipboard Mod

Is the clipboard an item itself; in that case, would you find it in one of the offices? I actually like this idea for the real game because it encourages the player to actually pick up documents and explore their info. Most people throw them away for the sake of survival goods
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

seaal wrote:This MUST be added in the next version of the game!

Edit: I'm wondering. Is it possible to have more than 1 mod installed? I really hope this is true.
It's possible to have some installed together without breaking, but it's impossible for them to all work together. We should make a mod loading API for something like that (and with Blitz3D, that would probably be very slow to load)

Thanks for the opinion, if this doesn't make into the next version I'll just port it again, it's not very complicated.

juanjpro wrote:
seaal wrote: Edit: I'm wondering. Is it possible to have more than 1 mod installed? I really hope this is true.
It's possible to have some installed together without breaking, but it's impossible for them to all work together. We should make a mod loading API for something like that (and with Blitz3D, that would probably be very slow to load)
I am (trying) to create a standardized API. I though MonocleBios would do it, but since he left...

seaal wrote:This MUST be added in the next version of the game!

Edit: I'm wondering. Is it possible to have more than 1 mod installed? I really hope this is true.
It depends on what they modify. For instance, you can't have 2 mods that both give the same surface new textures. But this might be put into almost any other mod.