Re: SCP Suggestions General

Hahaha, I get you; I would really love more scares in the game, don't get me wrong. Everytime an update is about to come I check the site to see if its there, and the moment it comes I voraciously read the changelist for new scary SCPs :) I am just highly interested in having a major new plot addition; I don't know if it will come anytime soon, but possibly with 860 is my best guess.

I've been too hyped for 860 just to passively see it die; are people still working on the forest/monster, and is the algorithm being worked on? Can we expect it in the next two/three updates? I've never seen an official answer to these questions, just forum members claiming that the project has died. I don't blame them for thinking that :P
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

Not an actual SCP suggestion, but how about this. Have each of the hallways in the "hallway sector" have a generated serial number stamped to the wall. It'd help differentiate each hallway from each other and help navigate through it without the S-Nav. The facility isn't really that elegantly build, so having construction serial numbers stamped on the walls makes a lot of sense.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

scpharrisee wrote:There's already plenty of diseases - if we keep throwing jumpscare/zombie-creating SCPs in the game it'll feel too much like a predictable and non-diverse horror fest. I think the next major SCP addition should be a keter level SCP as that would up the diversity and make for some really interesting possibilities. Not to mention the game only really has one keter level SCP as of right now. preferably an INTELLIGENT keter level, if the game can even handle that.

I volunteered 035 a while back. Any suggestions of your own?
plenty of diseases... there are only 6 diseases out of the 1000 page book. You're idea on a Keter level would be pretty nice.

Sketter1337 wrote:
scpharrisee wrote:There's already plenty of diseases - if we keep throwing jumpscare/zombie-creating SCPs in the game it'll feel too much like a predictable and non-diverse horror fest. I think the next major SCP addition should be a keter level SCP as that would up the diversity and make for some really interesting possibilities. Not to mention the game only really has one keter level SCP as of right now. preferably an INTELLIGENT keter level, if the game can even handle that.

plenty of diseases... there are only 6 diseases out of the 1000 page book. You're idea on a Keter level would be pretty nice.
Well...008 is a disease too, and 049's effects are kinda like a disease. Haha, thanks! :)
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

What about SCP-472 "Bloodstone"

What it would do : 472 would sit in its empty containment cell and when the player gets close to it, they will hear there heart beat.

If they pick it up or even be close to it, the other stages start to kick in.

Stage 1 : Have the screen waver like when theres an SCP like 173 nearby, this effect would dissappear upon leaving the area of effect.

Stage 2 : Screen shakes very slightly, but noticably gets worse, this effect would linger for some time after leaving the AOE (Area of effect)

Stage 3 : Along with stage 1 to 2 effects, the screen becomes tinged with red, and there would be a faint whispering sound, like with 008's creepy voices, this effect takes much longer then S1 or S2 to dissappear.

Stage 4 : Effects from stages 1 to 3 become much worse, now there will be bloodstains on the wall, screaming and images similar to 895's hallucinations, and strange corpse like creatures, this would take a LOT of time to dissappear, there will be a 65% chance of the player becoming unable to leave the area around 472, similar to 012's influence the player will not be able to leave, as if theres an invisible wall.

Stage 5 : The player becomes unable to leave as described in stage 4, but now theres a 38% chance of the player dying.

Stage 6 : The player can now leave the vicinity of 472, by dropping it and running away, continued exposure simply makes the effects randomly appear and become more irregular.

Probably useless, but would make for a creepy experience.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

scpharrisee wrote:
Sketter1337 wrote:

Well...008 is a disease too, and 049's effects are kinda like a disease. Haha, thanks! :)
Well, we only can get 6 diseases in a 1000 page book... That doesn't seem right to me...

I have an idea how to slow down/ escape 096. Those gas rooms with the monitor on the outside of them could be placed before and after the room where 096's event takes place. You could lure him into those rooms and trap him for a short amount of time. If you look at the monitor you can see him doing the animation where he is covering his face and shaking his head while the gas is being sprayed on him. I always thought those rooms seemed out of place ( even though they are awesome and add tension :D ) This way it would fit seeing as it could be a backup measure for containing 096 if he escapes his chamber and helps the player out at the same time. :)

^ I'm pretty sure nothing can stop or escape from 096. And that's the point. Once the player sees his face, it's game over.
At this point, no known material or method can impede SCP-096's progress.
It's still a great idea, just not against 096. XD

Juicy wrote:
TheRooster09 wrote:I have an idea how to slow down/ escape 096. Those gas rooms with the monitor on the outside of them could be placed before and after the room where 096's event takes place. You could lure him into those rooms and trap him for a short amount of time. If you look at the monitor you can see him doing the animation where he is covering his face and shaking his head while the gas is being sprayed on him. I always thought those rooms seemed out of place ( even though they are awesome and add tension :D ) This way it would fit seeing as it could be a backup measure for containing 096 if he escapes his chamber and helps the player out at the same time. :)
Please, read the article: SCP-096
Documented speeds have varied from thirty-five (35) km/h to ███ km/h, and seems to depend on distance from SCP-096-1. At this point, no known material or method can impede SCP-096's progress. The actual position of SCP-096-1 does not seem to affect SCP-096's response; it seems to have an innate sense of SCP-096-1's location.
Edit:106phibia posted it while I was writing this xD
I completely forgot about that :oops: Maybe to stop MTF then? There really isn't that many things to use this with, for now anyway.

Sorry for the double post but I have found something with amazing potential. SCP-1609 Finally a way to go to and explore all those SCP's that won't be implemented due to the stupid "it's in a certain location" junk :D You find the chair in the facility and when you interact with it the chair could teleport you to the other locations ( the transition could be applied through short loading screens) to places such as a fenced in SCP-087 and more!

Also, SCP-707 another easy one to impletment. once it's in your inventory if you click to use it the SCP puts a smaller copy of itself in your inventory (up to 3-4 until it kills you)
layer 1 you just get a message saying your hair and nails fall off
layer 2 you take more damage than usual and if gas hits you it will due minor damage to you
layer 3 kills player?