Re: [0.6.6] SCP-008 Infection mod

017 is one of my favorite SCPs, but it would be ridiculously hard to implement in the game due to the level of detail required in the lighting.
It could be achived quite easily with particle effects its just trying to get it to look right that would be hard.

mrpeanut188 wrote:In the SCP-008 document, it says that it is Euclid, not Keter.
I really like how installation is Drag'n'Drop, and doesn't replace any vanilla files except for the changelog, which isn't changed in the mod.
I really find it hard to believe a KETER scp happens to be just randomly in the facility, but it doesn't have any SAFEGUARD. It has two button doors.
No keycard things, and how does 173 get in to cut your arm? WHAT VENTS? The thing can spread by air, so it is SEALED. And the windows would be bullet-proof, and hard.
Basically, you really need to beef up the amount of defence. Also, WTF is (EASTER EGG SPOILER)
Spoiler
Clementine just standing in the corner?
WHY?
Also, I can get you a better hazmat model in a few days, I was working on one when you asked me in a thread a while ago, but I never released it.

P.S. I love you for releasing the 3D World Studio things. No homo. I wish Regalis would with the source code.
Are you....... mentally retarded? the GLASS cut the characters arm. No, the glass isn't bullet proof, 173 breaks a window in the game anyways.
Also DON'T LOOK AT ME :096: (Sorry, their wasn't any 087-B face)
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Juicy wrote:
Cridone wrote: Are you....... mentally retarded? the GLASS cut the characters arm. No, the glass isn't bullet proof, 173 breaks a window in the game anyways.

This thread is dead, your post is bad and you should feel bad
Thanks for telling me the thread's dead, and yes my comment was pretty not well constructed; but
I don't feel bad...... even thought you said 'you should' I'm trying; but I don't feel bad......
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Juicy wrote:
Cridone wrote: Are you....... mentally retarded? the GLASS cut the characters arm. No, the glass isn't bullet proof, 173 breaks a window in the game anyways.

This thread is dead, your post is bad and you should feel bad
Whats with the scary threatening 'YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD', chill seriously. I know this is dead so don't even comment Admin person guy. I will not speak I just wanted to say to him.
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

*sigh*

His post was highly uncalled for, so yes, he should feel bad.

Now this thread has served It's purpose, so I'm locking it because you can't seem to understand when a thread is considered dead.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.