Re: Official Containment Breach Wiki

I am hurt Insanity Bane, your forgot that I was also an Admin on the old SCP Wikia and that I do think I made some good contributions.

(I'm not hurt I just wanted to have a bit of fun)

I compleatly agree that the old wiki had fallen to shambles due to lack of a good Admin/Mod team in place, since pretty much anyone could become an Admin and no checks were in place to prevent Admins from abusing their power, which puts a black stain on the community as a whole. Also the fact that there was not system in place to ensure that the pages were updated and conformed to the layout I set out.

I intend to copy over my layout sheet to the new wiki so we have something to base all the pages on.

I would humbly request I be made an Admin of this new wiki, you all know my credentials.

Thank you.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Hey I tried my best in improving the old wikia, I oversaw many changes including.

- Adding of content tab to each individual SCP page
- Adding of Video tab to front page
- Creation of Page Outline Guide
- Unbanning several forum users who were banned for dumb reasons.

And other things that I can post to boost me E-Peen!

In seriousness I would never attempt to screw up the wiki.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:Hey I tried my best in improving the old wikia, I oversaw many changes including.

- Adding of content tab to each individual SCP page
- Adding of Video tab to front page
- Creation of Page Outline Guide
- Unbanning several forum users who were banned for dumb reasons.

And other things that I can post to boost me E-Peen!

In seriousness I would never attempt to screw up the wiki.
Still going on about that? Doesn't matter what you do, anyway I do not think your IQ is that low in order to screw up a whole wiki.

I only contributed one thing to the wiki which was a close-up of 049, it got removed shortly though.
Mandatory blank signature, here.